Access to a Metalwork machining tool for Dell St2220M VESA Mount

Found 23rd Jun 2011
As above, I'd love to get the VESA mount thats on ebay - but it'll take forever to get here and also costs about £20 which is a touch high considering the monitor is only about £36!

If there is anyone here willing to machine and provide us with the VESA mounts for it I'm sure there will be plenty of people interested in buying it! I bet tonnes of people have bought this monitor!

The ebay item for the mount is: 190544923463

1. Misc
  2. Dell
  3. Tool
7 Comments

^+1
I ordered monitor this morning & would be interested in VESA mount.

where'd you get the monitor for £36?

I have one if anyone is interested as I decided not to mount my monitors, I am not looking to make a profit on this so if anyone wants to pick it up from south london it's yours for £25.

Original Poster

Its £20 from ebay delivered mate, about £10 would probably be the limit for most people on here.

rash

Its £20 from ebay delivered mate, about £10 would probably be the limit f … Its £20 from ebay delivered mate, about £10 would probably be the limit for most people on here.

I paid extra for delivery in just over a week, as his normal delivery is very slow. Not worth me selling it for a tenner, rather keep it in case I decide to mount the monitors, later.

However, if someone here could make one of these, I am sure at a resonable price they'd sell bucket loads as my UPS guy said he was delivering about 20 of these a day in my area alone.
Edited by: "Gooner77" 24th Jun 2011

did you ever sell that mount adapater??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57587
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!44
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22

See more discussions