Expired

Access To The Websites Listed On This Page Has Been Blocked....

Found 2nd Jul 2015
....PURSUANT TO ORDERS OF THE HIGH COURT

You have the right to apply to the High Court to vary or discharge the Orders below if you are affected by the blocks which have been imposed. Any application must be made to the High Court directly and must (i) clearly indicate your identity and status as an applicant; (ii) be supported by evidence setting out and justifying the grounds of the application, and (iii) be notified to all parties 10 days in advance.

Identity of parties who obtained the Order

Members of BPI (British Recorded Music Industry) Limited and of Phonographic Performance Limited

The Pirate Bay

Members of BPI (British Recorded Music Industry) Limited and of Phonographic Performance Limited

KAT or Kickass Torrents websites

H33t

Fenopy

Members of the MPA (Motion Picture Association of America Inc)

Movie2K / Movie4K
Download4All

EZTV

The Football Association Premier League Limited

First Row Sports

Abmp3
BeeMp3
Bomb-Mp3
eMp3World
Filecrop
Mp3Juices
Mp3lemon
Mp3Riad
Mp3skull
NewAlbumReleases
Rapidlibrary

1337x
BitSnoop
ExtraTorrent
Monova
TorrentCrazy
TorrentDownloads
TorrentHound
Torrentreactor
Torrentz

Primewire
Vodly
Watchfreemovies

YIFY-Torrents

Project-Free TV (PFTV)

SolarMovie
Tube+

Viooz website
Megashare website
zMovie website
Watch32 website

Bitttorent.am
BTDigg
Btloft
Bit Torrent Scene
Limetorrents
NowTorrents
Picktorrent
Seedpeer
Torlock
Torrentbit
Torrentdb
Torrentdownload
Torrentexpress
TorrentFunk
Torrentproject
TorrentRoom
Torrents
TorrentUs
Torrentz
Torrentzap
Vitorrent

isohunt.to
torrentz.pro
torrentbutler.eu
iptorrents.com
sumotorrent.sx
torrentday.com
torrenting.com
bitsoup.me
torrentbytes.net
seventorrents.org
torrents.fm
yourbittorrent.com
tormovies.org
demonoid.ph
torrent.cd
vertor.eu
rarbg.com

watchseries.It
stream-tv.me
watchserieshd.eu
cucirca.eu
movie25.cm
watchseries.to
iwannawatch.at

warez-bb.org
icefilms.info
Tehparadox.com
heroturko.me
scnsrc.me
rapidmoviez.com
iwatchonline.to
losmovies.com
Cartier International AG
Montblanc-Simplo GMBH
Richemont International S.A.
cartierlove2u.net
iwcwatchtop.org
replicawatchesiwc.com
1iwc.us
montblancpensonlineuk.com
montblancoutletonline.co.uk

Bursalagu
Fullsongs
Mega-Seach
Mp3 Monkey
Mp3.li
Mp3Bear
Mp3Boo
mp3Clan
mp3Olimp
Mp3s.pl
mp3soup
Mp3Truck
Musicaddict
My Free MP3
Plixid
RnBXclusive
STAFA Band

afdah.com
watchonlineseries.eu
g2g.fm
axxomovies.org
popcorntime.io
flixtor.me
popcorntime.se
isoplex.isohunt.to
eztvapi.re
eqimage.yt
yts.re
ui.time-popcorn.info

The Football Association Premier League Limited

Rojadirecta
LiveTV
Drakulastream

The Publishers Association.

avaxham.com
ebookee.org
freebookspot.es
freshwap.me
libgen.org
libgen.in
bookfi.org
bookre.org

What a massive fail.....even when the british gov bow down to an american private company there's only 4345345345345345 million to go....but then again it is in all capitals so scary stuff....

ukispcourtorders.co.uk/

21 Comments

People are getting use to the idea of using VPNs so doesn't matter much

hola

jameshothothot

hola

Hi.

Totally pointless, in fact probably counter productive, free easily available software installed in seconds 'solves' it.

Banned

jameshothothot

hola

Hola

haritori

Couple more photos I took.

Is that Torquay?

jameshothothot

hola

Hola is awful.
adios-hola.org

Flodd

Is that Torquay?

It is and i have posted it in the wrong thread, damn tabs lol..

just checked some of the sites listed above, they all seem to work for me

Wazz2013

just checked some of the sites listed above, they all seem to work for me … just checked some of the sites listed above, they all seem to work for me

Perhaps your Internet Service Provider is not one of the "Big Five":

BT Group
EE
Sky Broadband
Talk Talk
Virgin Media

[ wired.co.uk/new…urt ]
(28 November 2014)
---
...The High Court ruling orders the UK's five major ISPs to block access to websites that have been deemed to breach copyright. BT was the first to add the latest batch of sites to its block list, with EE, Sky, TalkTalk and Virgin Media all required to follow suit. Smaller ISPs are not required to block the websites...
---

just use opera turbo browser

fanpages

Perhaps your Internet Service Provider is not one of the "Big Five":BT … Perhaps your Internet Service Provider is not one of the "Big Five":BT GroupEESky BroadbandTalk TalkVirgin Media

Im With BT thou

try proxybunker access all torrent sites

For the few torrent sites I do use I just turn on Zenmate that I added to Chrome. Simple, quick and does the job, I then turn it back off again when I finish otherwise websites think I am from Germany and start communicating to me in German. oO
Edited by: "NEtech" 20th Jul 2015

NEtech

For the few torrent sites I do use I just turn on Zenmate that I added to … For the few torrent sites I do use I just turn on Zenmate that I added to Chrome. Simple, quick and does the job, I then turn it back off again when I finish otherwise websites think I am from Germany and start communicating to me in German. oO

does that allow you to specify a country as there are a few youtube videos I want but you need to be USA based?

chocci

does that allow you to specify a country as there are a few youtube … does that allow you to specify a country as there are a few youtube videos I want but you need to be USA based?

The free version lets you choose from Germany, Romania, Hong Kong and USA. Try it, it really is very neat and none intrusive, turn it on with a simple click on the icon in your Chrome browser and then the same again to turn it off.

Edited by: "NEtech" 20th Jul 2015

NEtech

The free version lets you choose from Germany, Romania, Hong Kong and … The free version lets you choose from Germany, Romania, Hong Kong and USA. Try it, it really is very neat and none intrusive, turn it on with a simple click on the icon in your Chrome browser and then the same again to turn it off.

plus theres a good android app for it too if you're going to be using kodi

switch on zenmate, watch via kodi, and then switch off zenmate when finished.

NEtech

The free version lets you choose from Germany, Romania, Hong Kong and … The free version lets you choose from Germany, Romania, Hong Kong and USA. Try it, it really is very neat and none intrusive, turn it on with a simple click on the icon in your Chrome browser and then the same again to turn it off.

nice one! will give it a go after my lunchtime pub visit

NEtech

For the few torrent sites I do use I just turn on Zenmate that I added to … For the few torrent sites I do use I just turn on Zenmate that I added to Chrome. Simple, quick and does the job, I then turn it back off again when I finish otherwise websites think I am from Germany and start communicating to me in German. oO

Doesn't Zenmate just disguise your IP number in your browser and not internet traffic?
If that is the case, your torrent client (or any other download client) will still download things with your real IP number.
My guess is you need a proper VPN to fully disguise your activities.

I use tunnel bear vpn and watch ice films on Kodi using Virgin media. Downloaded kodie 15 yesterday and something changed as I now have to turn tunnel bear off to get icefilms etc working? Has anyone else found this?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions