Groups

accidently deleted my phone contacts!!!

i have accidently deleted my phone contacts.. anyway to recover them???

17 Comments

err don t think so but im sure their must be some software out there

From your latest backup.....

wait for it.....

no sorry they are all gone

where did you store them on sim or phone?

Original Poster

Borat;8787847

no sorry they are all gonewhere did you store them on sim or phone?

am really crying my heart out here!!! wanted to delete a contact but deleted all!! usim and phone too
    uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ha! I can laugh because I have done that so many times:-D

I've ended up having to beg steal & borrow the contact details from anyone & everyone else!

Can your service provider help? :roll:

Or you could go through old bills and re-enter them. :x

shybeauty;8788014

am really crying my heart out here!!! wanted to delete a contact but … am really crying my heart out here!!! wanted to delete a contact but deleted all!! usim and phone toouwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

how did you delete of the sim card and phone memory? just curious

cannyscot;8788808

Can your service provider help? :roll:Or you could go through old bills … Can your service provider help? :roll:Or you could go through old bills and re-enter them. :x

and how would you know what number belongs to what person unless you called each person on the bill

just get all your mates to ring you, get the woard out on facebook should be easy..................

Borat;8788851

and how would you know what number belongs to what person unless you … and how would you know what number belongs to what person unless you called each person on the bill

You must remember at least a few numbers.
    Call them and get them to share their list of friends in common with you.
    Rebuild your list from those.
    :thumbsup:

Original Poster

[QUOTE=Borat;8788851]how did you delete of the sim card and phone memory? just curious

i was deleting a no which i hv saved on ph n sim, so i choose del both usim and phone... only after i deleted i realised what i have done... sigh

Original Poster

Alfonse;8788895

just get all your mates to ring you, get the woard out on facebook should … just get all your mates to ring you, get the woard out on facebook should be easy..................

no, dont have facebook... deleted my acc 2 years ago... too many stalkers

Original Poster

cannyscot;8788916

You must remember at least a few numbers.Call them and get them to share … You must remember at least a few numbers.Call them and get them to share their list of friends in common with you.Rebuild your list from those.:thumbsup:

its not the no tht belongs to friends that im sad abt, but its other important no's.....which your friends wont have.

shybeauty;8791353

its not the no tht belongs to friends that im sad abt, but its other … its not the no tht belongs to friends that im sad abt, but its other important no's.....which your friends wont have.

Like the people you're stalking :whistling:

I've accidentally deleted some number's by accident in the past so now I sync with my network provider and Zyb. They send me a reminder email every 2 weeks to sync my phone.

Original Poster

fern37;8791697

I've accidentally deleted some number's by accident in the past so now I … I've accidentally deleted some number's by accident in the past so now I sync with my network provider and Zyb. They send me a reminder email every 2 weeks to sync my phone.

how do u do that? do 3 network have this facility?

lesson learnt really hard way!!!

Original Poster

davidn84;8791369

Like the people you're stalking :whistling:

sooooo true...:whistling:

shybeauty;8791739

how do u do that? do 3 network have this facility?lesson learnt really … how do u do that? do 3 network have this facility?lesson learnt really hard way!!!

Not sure whether 3 have this facility as I am on vodafone. I know they bought zyb.

dcx_badass;8791794

You sure you can't do it automatically? I can chose to do it daily, … You sure you can't do it automatically? I can chose to do it daily, weekly, monthly etc.

Interested to know that...will look at zyb site and see if I have that option. Thanks.

The other thing I do is connect my phone to the pc using the software disk provided with the phone and copy and paste the contacts into a word document then print it out. Do it once a year. Do it with my address book contacts on the pc too. Being over cautious I know.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      2. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927343
      4. love affairs79

See more discussions