Groups

Accommodation for one night in Southend/Westcliff-on-Sea

I'm looking for a hotel to stay in (2 persons) on Saturday 29th May for one night only in Southend/Westcliff-on-Sea.

Easy you may think - only the problem I'm experiencing - is many hotels will not do one nights accommodation at the weekend and especially being that weekend - the bank holiday one.

Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

9 Comments

Alfonse;8580096

try a B&B … try a B&B instead?http://www.laterooms.com/en/p1301/pv00005w/k16303746_southend-hotels.aspx

yup loads of b&b's along the seafront in Southend/Westcliff :thumbsup: i live in Westcliff btw

whatsThePoint;8580194

you haven't got an empty room by any chance :whistling:

Unfortunately not, i do ave a shed tho :thumbsup::p

Original Poster

Thank you for the suggestions. The problem is not finding a hotel so much - I am unable to find a hotel or B&B which will accommodate on Saturday 29th May for one night - the weekend of the bank holiday. Have just been onto late rooms, visit scotland and bedandbreakfasts.co.uk without any joy.

Try the Wellbeck Hotel.

Original Poster

chester123;8580331

Try the Wellbeck Hotel.

Thanks I will do. The only hotel I can find at the moment is The Park Inn hotel - which is a new one apparently - initial reviews not favourable on Trip Advisor!

southend on sea west premier inn is available for £88 i work there lol

Original Poster

clarelouise25;8580516

southend on sea west premier inn is available for £88 i work there lol

Thanks Clare - wanted to ask your opinion on a hotel I've found so I've PM'd you but it says you need to clear out some messages as you've reached your quota...

sorry ive made space now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​44
      2. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked44
      3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial712
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716

See more discussions