Found 2nd Nov 2009
I'm trying to find somewhere to stay near Oxford Road, Manchester, 6th November, 1 night 2 people, I'm looking on Laterooms.com but I don't know Manchester at all to narrow my search when it lists all places to stay in Manchester, if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Oxford road is a very very long road. Do you know which end you want to be near to ?

Original Poster

Oh didn't realise! Its the Dancehouse Theatre we are going to so need accomodation in stumbling back distance!!

How much? Premier inn £62 for 1 night. 3 mins walk away. Less 5% quidco.

yeah theres a few hotels in a stones throw distance, Ibis next to UMIST uni comes to mind, literally a 1 min walk, you could also try some of the hotels on Portland st, which again is like a 1 min walk HTH :thumbsup::)
If you need any more info. pls ask n id be happy to help, hope you have a good time in manc

Original Poster

Thats so great thank you, I will check out the premier Inn & Ibis, everyones so nice on this site!

silverlining;6757103

Thats so great thank you, I will check out the premier Inn & Ibis, … Thats so great thank you, I will check out the premier Inn & Ibis, everyones so nice on this site!

You're welcome. Don't forget to check reviews here, there are one or two real stinkers knocking about!

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hot…tml

I like these hotels, reasonable rates,clean and comfy:thumbsup:

premierinn.com/pti…057

silverlining;6757103

Thats so great thank you, I will check out the premier Inn & Ibis, … Thats so great thank you, I will check out the premier Inn & Ibis, everyones so nice on this site!

All the Mancunians are nice :whistling:

queenlush;6757200

+100:thumbsup:

transit;6757179

I like these hotels, reasonable rates,clean and … I like these hotels, reasonable rates,clean and comfy:thumbsup:http://www.premierinn.com/pti/hotelInformation.do?hotelId=24057

I agree tripadvisor.co.uk/Hot…tml

queenlush;6757200

Well I'm ok sometimes I suppose.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485