EXPIRED

Accor/Novotel Code - Cheapest way to stay at Novotel Queenstown

Hi

I am after a discount code to stay at the Novotel Queenstown on 1st May for 2 nights as cheap as possible. Any help would be great. I notice there is a box for promotional code but I can't find one anywhere.

I have joined the A club, but can re-join using my friends details who is travelling with me if this means getting a better rate or register again using a different email address.

Thanks

Rachel

5 Comments

Queenstown, New Zealand?

I was in Queenstown last month, stayed here:
qma.co.nz/

was very good, walk-able to the centre of Queenstown, and a fair bit cheaper than the big hotels.

Away from Queenstown, can highly recommend Novotel Rotorua Lakeside (North Island)

Whilst in New Zealand and Australia we stayed in a few of the Accor group hotels, and the standard was good. I haven't found any promo codes, however there is good quidco if you book through accorhotels -varies depending on type of hotel booked. Also at the moment they are offering double points in Australia and New Zealand, but you would probably be arriving too late for that. Finally if you use the quidco link, make a reservation with your aclub number, you seem to access different rates, and still get the quidco.

Let me know if you want anymore ideas

Robin

what price are you getting for the hotel?

109NZD/night?

Original Poster

OK, Tried going through Quidco and Topcashback, both give me 8% when staying at Accor. Even when entering in my A-Club number the cheapest price is £95.55 for 2 nights (less 8% Quidco), which by by calculations is about £87.95. The other option is book the Novotel through hotelclub.com which comes in at £94 for the 2 nights, then Top Cash Back are paying £15 casback, which brings the total down to £79 for 2 nights in the Novotel. Using the same method (HotelClub), I can get the Mercure a bit cheaper, and a couple of others, but they either have crap reviews or are in 'Fernhill' which according to TripAdvisor is a bit of a walk. We don't want to be too far away from Queenstown. We have looked into private rooms at hostels, e.g.g YHA Central (we don't want dorms or shared bathrooms) but ironically the prices are more expensive than the Novotel which has good reviews and is suppose to be in a good location.

Robin, that motel looks really good too and the 700m walk is fine, however for our dates it is coming in at £109 which is more expensive than the Novotel. I'll see if they are on Wotif.com

We did the north last year, and have booked most of our places for the south already and most of Oz. Still stuck trying to find a night in Adelaide that has half decent reviews though, any recommendations?

Rachel

the difference in price will be down to different rates of exchange, the £15 cashback sounds good. I would probably do it that way. The novotel, if i remember correctly was right in the town centre so the location beats that of the motel. I think for us car parking was an issue, hence we chose the motel.

Don't know anything about adelaide i'm afraid

Enjoy your holiday

Robin

Original Poster

Yes, we will have a hire car too, but even accounting for Novotel car parking charges it is still a bit cheaper. I have emailed the Queenstown Motel Apartments to see if they have any offers on. They do say they have some Alpha Wing rooms which are 3* and a bit cheaper but don't give the prices for this, so I will see what they get back to me and say.

Thanks, I'll see what I come up with.

Rachel
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1015
    2. Which Smart Watch for Running?24
    3. O2 data roaming in France44
    4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2237

See more discussions