Expired

Groupon Account specific, £10 Primark e-gift card for £5

Posted 12th Oct
£10 for a fiver can't be sniffed at, TCB as well
Community Updates

Groups

12 Comments
Link?
Maybe I'm being stupid & missing something obvious, but where is this at?
Apologies, Groupon, check email or app notification
Edited by: "random_dude" 12th Oct
Why was this changed to a discussion?
random_dude12/10/2019 20:52

Why was this changed to a discussion?

Because it's an account specific deal with no proof.
Whatever, I bought 2
andrewworrall113/10/2019 14:27

[Image] It's here but account specific

All of these Groupon spend £5 for £10 gift card deals are. They have done it from other stores too such as Tesco and Currys, I've never been eligible!
jamie1513/10/2019 17:06

All of these Groupon spend £5 for £10 gift card deals are. They have done i …All of these Groupon spend £5 for £10 gift card deals are. They have done it from other stores too such as Tesco and Currys, I've never been eligible!

I've never been eligible but you can find the gift cards easily using a quick Google search. I do sometimes think these offers only apply to Groupon customers who have spent at least a certain amount of money on Groupon
andrewworrall113/10/2019 17:08

I've never been eligible but you can find the gift cards easily using a …I've never been eligible but you can find the gift cards easily using a quick Google search. I do sometimes think these offers only apply to Groupon customers who have spent at least a certain amount of money on Groupon

What do you mean you can find these gift cards easily?
deals6913/10/2019 17:13

What do you mean you can find these gift cards easily?

Just Google the gift card with the word Groupon at the end. It was the first result when I did
andrewworrall113/10/2019 17:14

Just Google the gift card with the word Groupon at the end. It was the …Just Google the gift card with the word Groupon at the end. It was the first result when I did

Ahh ok thanks for the info. Never been eligible too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants