Account/User specific voucher code from Argos. Check your email for October discount code now. November & December code to follow

LocalFound 25th Oct 2017
As per email:

*October code is valid from 25/10/17 until 05/11/17. No minimum spend. For use online only. This code can only be redeemed once. This code is exclusive to you. Offer is only available to customers who receive this exclusive email. You will be sent separate emails with your November and December codes once these are live.
Community Updates
Misc
11 Comments
mods, why is this a discussion?!
Sumanth3 m ago

mods, why is this a discussion?!

Because it will most likely only be sent to a select group of people, it isn't verified, and it doesn't have an amount that the voucher is worth.

This is more of a heads up than a deal.
Edited by: "RossD89" 25th Oct 2017
RossD8913 m ago

Because it will most likely only be sent to a select group of people, it …Because it will most likely only be sent to a select group of people, it isn't verified, and it doesn't have an amount that the voucher is worth.This is more of a heads up than a deal.

Definitely more of a deal than discussion for sure. People need to check their email for the deal. I have seen many of deals like this mentioned and have got lots of heat.

I did mention that it was £10 voucher. So I don't know why you are saying that it wasn't mentioned.
Edited by: "Sumanth" 25th Oct 2017
Sumanth9 m ago

Definitely more of a deal than discussion for sure. I did mention that it …Definitely more of a deal than discussion for sure. I did mention that it was £10 voucher. So I don't know why you are saying that it wasn't mentioned.

I would disagree. It's a heads up to check your emails for a possible voucher and therefore, in my opinion, it belongs in misc.

I'm not trying to put you or your contribution down by the way. I'm grateful for you posting it and will be checking my emails - thank you

**Nowhere in your title or OP does it state an amount by the way which is why I brought it up, but that could be a symptom of it having been moved from deals, if that's what happened.
Edited by: "RossD89" 25th Oct 2017
Sumanth12 m ago

Definitely more of a deal than discussion for sure.

No it isn't.

A deal is available to everyone as far as I'm concerned.

And I can't see any mention of how much the voucher is worth in the title or description.

But thanks for the heads up.
RossD897 m ago

I would disagree. It's a heads up to check your emails for a possible …I would disagree. It's a heads up to check your emails for a possible voucher and therefore, in my opinion, it belongs in misc. I'm not trying to put you or your contribution down by the way. I'm grateful for you posting it and will be checking my emails - thank you **Nowhere in your title or OP does it state an amount by the way which is why I brought it up, but that could be a symptom of it having been moved from deals, if that's what happened.

Nowhere in your title or OP does it state an amount by the way which is why I brought it up, but that could be a symptom of it having been moved from deals, if that's what happened - Yes, as I had mentioned it in the amount field
deeky2 m ago

No it isn't. A deal is available to everyone as far as I'm concerned. And …No it isn't. A deal is available to everyone as far as I'm concerned. And I can't see any mention of how much the voucher is worth in the title or description.But thanks for the heads up.

I have seen people posting tesco 'reduced' sticker as a deal where everyone knows that it is store specific

At least this is available for more people than that..

And I can't see any mention of how much the voucher is worth in the title or description. - please see my comments above, that will answer your question
Sumanth5 m ago

I have seen people posting tesco 'reduced' sticker as a deal where …I have seen people posting tesco 'reduced' sticker as a deal where everyone knows that it is store specific At least this is available for more people than that..And I can't see any mention of how much the voucher is worth in the title or description. - please see my comments above, that will answer your question

Yes, I see the missing amount comment.

But even store specific deals are available to everyone if they are prepared to travel.
I got an email for a free £5 voucher. Nice!
the email sign up is in the bottom left hand couner btw
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions