Accumulator lost in the 90th minute :-(

24 replies
Found 29th Mar 2008
My god I'm so annoyed had the perfect 8 bet accumulator today. All results were perfect then Port Vale go and score in the 90th minute vs Leyton Orient!!! Any Port Vale fans out there??? Guess what I'm thinking........!!

£2 bet would have returned £300.....so yeah guess how I feel!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments

Banned

You feel great, because you only lost £2 and you won't have guilt for winning £300, while people are starving?

Original Poster

JDeal;1799160

You feel great, because you only lost £2 and you won't have guilt for … You feel great, because you only lost £2 and you won't have guilt for winning £300, while people are starving?

How did you guess

bostonsaint;1799164

so yeah guess how I feel!!!

Cold and squidgy :whistling:

Why dont you tell us all of your other accumulator outcomes...

Banned

Titchimp;1799210

Why dont you tell us all of your other accumulator outcomes...

Will it make him feel better?

JDeal;1799216

Will it make him feel better?

Yes, although he has lost today he has had a couple of spectacular wins :roll:

Original Poster

The list was:

Leicester 1-0 S****horpe (Leicester)
Preston 3-1 Sheff Utd (Preston)
Sheff Wed 1-1 Stoke (Stoke to win or draw)
Bournemouth 2-0 Millwall (Bournemouth)
Luton 2-1 Crewe (Luton)
Oldham 4-1 Huddersfield (Oldham)
Port Vale 2-1 Leyton Orient (Leyton F****** Orient!)
Barnet 3-2 Wrexham (Barnet)

Literally came up on Sky Sports Port Vale scored and then full time!! The cheek of it :-P

Original Poster

Titchimp;1799246

Yes, although he has lost today he has had a couple of spectacular wins … Yes, although he has lost today he has had a couple of spectacular wins :roll:

You sure know I have Titchimp :thumbsup:

bostonsaint;1799373

The list was:Leicester 1-0 S****horpe (Leicester)Preston 3-1 Sheff Utd … The list was:Leicester 1-0 S****horpe (Leicester)Preston 3-1 Sheff Utd (Preston)Sheff Wed 1-1 Stoke (Stoke to win or draw)Bournemouth 2-0 Millwall (Bournemouth)Luton 2-1 Crewe (Luton)Oldham 4-1 Huddersfield (Oldham)Port Vale 2-1 Leyton Orient (Leyton F****** Orient!)Barnet 3-2 Wrexham (Barnet)Literally came up on Sky Sports Port Vale scored and then full time!! The cheek of it :-P

I like how the censor stars out Scunny cos it has CUN and you know T :giggle:

and won't Vale fans love that Stoke could only draw at the Owls

My god I'm so annoyed had the perfect 8 bet accumulator today.

surely it isnt perfect if you didnt win :whistling:

surfer90;1799573

Don't kick a man when he's down.
Kick him when he' standing
You're right, it's not perfect

Original Poster

surfer90;1799573

It was perfectly ready to win!!

bostonsaint;1799373

The list was: Leicester 1-0 S****horpe (Leicester) Preston 3-1 Sheff Utd … The list was: Leicester 1-0 S****horpe (Leicester) Preston 3-1 Sheff Utd (Preston) Sheff Wed 1-1 Stoke (Stoke to win or draw) Bournemouth 2-0 Millwall (Bournemouth) Luton 2-1 Crewe (Luton) Oldham 4-1 Huddersfield (Oldham) Port Vale 2-1 Leyton Orient (Leyton F****** Orient!) Barnet 3-2 Wrexham (Barnet)Literally came up on Sky Sports Port Vale scored and then full time!! The cheek of it :-P

If port vale scored in the 90th minute and you had the o's to win it would've been 1-1 so you weren't winning anyway?

t0mm;1800129

If port vale scored in the 90th minute and you had the o's to win it … If port vale scored in the 90th minute and you had the o's to win it would've been 1-1 so you weren't winning anyway?

What a spot!! :thumbsup:

Maybe he had them to win or draw

Original Poster

t0mm;1800129

If port vale scored in the 90th minute and you had the o's to win it … If port vale scored in the 90th minute and you had the o's to win it would've been 1-1 so you weren't winning anyway?

Was a win or draw ;-)

i had a 5 match acca on also this wknd.

Preston to win (2-1)
Portsmouth to win (2-0)
Peterboro to win (4-0)
Tranmere to win (2-1)

and bloody Ipswich to win.....drew 0-0 and had 2 stonewall penaties turned down.
Cost me £404 win

Know how u feel mate :x

....and to top it all, Quidco never tracked!!:oops:

Original Poster

££ JASE ££;1804864

i had a 5 match acca on also this wknd.Preston to win (2-1)Portsmouth to … i had a 5 match acca on also this wknd.Preston to win (2-1)Portsmouth to win (2-0)Peterboro to win (4-0)Tranmere to win (2-1)and bloody Ipswich to win.....drew 0-0 and had 2 stonewall penaties turned down.Cost me £404 winKnow how u feel mate :x

Must have had a fair few £'s on that? I'd say £10?

i have accu bets most weekend, you must have seperate bets tho surely to have a team on a line winning or drawing no??

Original Poster

kristianity77;1807535

i have accu bets most weekend, you must have seperate bets tho surely to … i have accu bets most weekend, you must have seperate bets tho surely to have a team on a line winning or drawing no??

No. Thats what annoyed me about Betfred. Great minimum stake of 5p, but you can only back to win or draw not both. Step in Betfair, minimum stake of £2...only snag. However, you can back teams to win or draw, obviously reducing the odds considerably but still enough to give a good return, providing you have enough results. :thumbsup: Wonder who your with?

ladbrokes. But obviously thats a case of picking win draw or lose and thats it, theres no covering a different result. Might check this out

Original Poster

kristianity77;1809849

ladbrokes. But obviously thats a case of picking win draw or lose and … ladbrokes. But obviously thats a case of picking win draw or lose and thats it, theres no covering a different result. Might check this out

Yeh highly recommended, saved my neck a few times. my mate does it on betfred, he's never won.Ive always used betfair and had £800 over 6 months. Obviously theres a large element of luck involved still. Good luck :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.2728
    2. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1017
    3. Sim deal with EU calls11
    4. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo211

See more discussions