Groups

Accumulators

Is an accumulator 25 or 15 or whatever , the same as a normal accumulator

becuase a normal accumulator is 1 bet , but an accumulator 25 is 25 bets , is an accumulator 25 like a goliath ? ( ie only need 1 right to get any money back )

12 Comments

Banned

in English please?

Original Poster

what is an accumulator 25 ?

is it the same as a normal accumulator ?

or more like a goliath ,where only one selcection has to be right to win

you might get a bit more help in JTT thread here

An accumulator is 1 bet, but you need all selections to win to win your bet.

If you bet £2 on 10 football teams, and 9 win and 1 loses you lose your bet and get nothing for the other 9 wins.

You bet on one team that plays on a monday morning, if it wins the stake and the winnings are then placed on the next match and then the next and then the next. If one lose, your **** out of luck.

I think the OP is referring to perm bets and not accumulators.

Original Poster

jonny619447

An accumulator is 1 bet, but you need all selections to win to win your … An accumulator is 1 bet, but you need all selections to win to win your bet. If you bet £2 on 10 football teams, and 9 win and 1 loses you lose your bet and get nothing for the other 9 wins.

yes i know what an accumulator is , but i was messing about on william hill today and i had 24 selections picked and it offered me 25 bets ( bet a pound 25 times on the result ) but it also offered me the normal acca

i was wondering was the accumulator 25 like a goliath or a yankie or whatever or just a normal accumulator

so if i put money on it , would i get any money back if only a couple were right , or is it just like a normal accumulator and if one dont win thats it end of

williamhill have an info thing telling you what all the bets are exept for this

Edited by: "brock101" 4th Feb 2011

Original Poster

Jumpingphil

Should you really be gambling if you don't know what you are doing?

touch wood but i normally know what im doing , i just dont know what this kind of bet is

Banned

brock101

touch wood but i normally know what im doing , i just dont know what this … touch wood but i normally know what im doing , i just dont know what this kind of bet is

sounds like 24 singles and one accumulator to me

Original Poster

mumbo on williamhill , i think im going to ring them in the morning

colins your probably right

Can be 100's of bets, like Doubles,trebles,foursomes etc etc & then 1 ACC so adds up to 100's of bets.

Banned

brock101

mumbo on williamhill , i think im going to ring them in the morningcolins … mumbo on williamhill , i think im going to ring them in the morningcolins your probably right

what was it? did you find out?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?11
      2. advice needed on dumbell weight training please11
      3. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget44
      4. Apple Watch Series 3 EE Contract Cost517

See more discussions