Found 13th Dec 2008
THEY ARE COMING TO GLASGOW!!!!!!!!! HELLZ YEAH!!!!!!!!! TUESDAY 30th JUNE!!! I CANT WAIT!!!

Tickets go on sale wed 17th for all us scots who didnt manage to get any!!!

AC/DC!!!!! HERE I COME!!!!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Banned

hells bells

lol calm down bro - I didn't get mine sorted for the london O2 shows

Got the 2 O2 metallica shows booked though - I'm happy enough.

Black Ice is pretty darn good.

Original Poster

robtallica;3752488

lol calm down bro - I didn't get mine sorted for the london O2 shows … lol calm down bro - I didn't get mine sorted for the london O2 shows :(Got the 2 O2 metallica shows booked though - I'm happy enough.Black Ice is pretty darn good.

CALM DOWN!!! CALM DOWN!!!!!! ITS ACDC DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN....

man i was sooo po'd when they released their tour dates and no glasgow date was their, i have seen ozzy, motorhead, joan jett and alice cooper. and apart from the Who this is THE only other band i MUST!!!!!!!!!!! see

haha you sound pumped up.

If you want blood and Powerage are my fave acadaca albums.

Glad they added more dates and you hopefully can get some this time.
Can´t wait for april...goin to see them in Birmingham... :-D

Original Poster

robtallica;3752558

haha you sound pumped up.If you want blood and Powerage are my fave … haha you sound pumped up.If you want blood and Powerage are my fave acadaca albums.

mine have to be High Voltage and let their be rock , i have both uk and Au versions of both those albums !

overated

Should get tickets for the abcd tribute at cathouse glasgow to keep you going. Close your eyes and you could believe it was them.

Original Poster

esq3585;3752849

Should get tickets for the abcd tribute at cathouse glasgow to keep you … Should get tickets for the abcd tribute at cathouse glasgow to keep you going. Close your eyes and you could believe it was them.

already going mate. guest listed for the sunday, will try and get the pics up on here if i can, dont know how many i will sell though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769589
    2. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?11
    3. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!811
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48911002

See more discussions