Ace iptv

Found 30th Mar
Does anyone have any advice on another iptv service....just noticed that ace TV is no more
Community Updates
Ask
21 Comments
Yep uksatiptv,
markvirgo4 h, 1 m ago

http://uksatiptv.com/forum/

never heard of them? they been going for a long time?
Try ebay got one for £20 for the year and its not to bad, had Acetv previously but it stopped working every weekend due to me having sky broadband and sky doing something to stop it working at aces end.
bigbill15 m ago

Try ebay got one for £20 for the year and its not to bad, had Acetv …Try ebay got one for £20 for the year and its not to bad, had Acetv previously but it stopped working every weekend due to me having sky broadband and sky doing something to stop it working at aces end.

Try using a VPN, what device do you use acetv with?
Edited by: "owerevoke" 30th Mar
I did that but only on went onto my laptop and I could not work out how to get VPN on the sky router which might have stopped this problem.

Smart Lg Tv.
facebook.com/gro…70/

I use smart iptv app on my LG tv with this service and it's awesome. Over 1000 films too plus ppv. They will give u a free trial too (minus ppv of course)
Thanks all, giving eternal TV a trial
EN1GMA6 h, 6 m ago

never heard of them? they been going for a long time?

Yes, they are great.
iduno877 h, 8 m ago

Who mentioned them.
snoopy181 h, 49 m ago

Who mentioned them.

Saw it on a few comments...now that ace tv has finished, it's a free trial so may as well try it
Flawless are good too, Quite popular though so will probably go the same way eventually. Only buy a month at a time would be my advice.
Ultimate iptv services £55 for the year. Or will do less but works out more expensive in long run.
I would advise only buy 1 month options as MUFC suggests. You'll still be paying a heck of a lot less than you'd pay sly or btee. But paying monthly protects you if shit goes wrong
.MUFC.18 h, 59 m ago

Flawless are good too, Quite popular though so will probably go the same …Flawless are good too, Quite popular though so will probably go the same way eventually. Only buy a month at a time would be my advice.

How much is that a month?
ultimate is £17.50
iduno8730th Mar

How much a month ?
Ultimate iptv service is £55 for 12mths. Boxing was Crystal clear stream last night.
richje1003 h, 34 m ago

Ultimate iptv service is £55 for 12mths. Boxing was Crystal clear stream …Ultimate iptv service is £55 for 12mths. Boxing was Crystal clear stream last night.

That’s ok, if they are going to be around for 12 mo
snoopy186 h, 29 m ago

Happy with it

Sadly missed half of United match as it went off :(. Other than that it's been perfect.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants