as above

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

i did man soz, lets spam for the win

jellybaby22;3476604

thought you never got pm's......liar.....:lol:

u know it actually made me laugh! i cudnt believe it! i seriously never get pms!!!!

Banned

acecatcher3;3476608

u know it actually made me laugh! i cudnt believe it! i seriously never … u know it actually made me laugh! i cudnt believe it! i seriously never get pms!!!!

He lies. (He's just not admitting to the willy enlargement ones he keeps getting!)

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3476604

thought you never got pm's......liar.....:lol:

you jealous?!

guv;3476618

He lies. (He's just not admitting to the willy enlargement ones he keeps … He lies. (He's just not admitting to the willy enlargement ones he keeps getting!)

By member:- hotukdeals.com/for…665

:lol:

where's ya icf?

Millwall!!!

emasu;3476627

By member:- http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/member.php?u=88665:lol:

ROFL, sweet username

bet he got a hard time in misc

rob, that vid was a joke!!!!

lol guv, how many times do i have to tell u that my grandma is more than sattisfied with my package..u want me to get her on youtube admitting it??

and jb obvs wishes, she is a mother and im the mothers favourite rob loooool thatl annoy u

robtallica;3476633

ROFL, sweet usernamebet he got a hard time in misc

Yeah, there's lots of stiff competition :thinking:

acecatcher3;3476636

rob, that vid was a joke!!!!lol guv, how many times do i have to tell u … rob, that vid was a joke!!!!lol guv, how many times do i have to tell u that my grandma is more than sattisfied with my package..u want me to get her on youtube admitting it??and jb obvs wishes, she is a mother and im the mothers favourite rob loooool thatl annoy u

yeah I know it is:thumbsup:

I told you I loved reading the comments - I might add one for ya, probably mention some tools in it :lol:

housewives choice ftw:p

emasu;3476639

Yeah, there's lots of stiff competition :thinking:

I'll get ya coat for ya :lol:

robtallica;3476644

I'll get ya coat for ya :lol:

:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244916
    2. Add one, leave one game54415442
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226645

See more discussions