Groups

Acekard 2i from DX

I want to get a DSi so am thing of getting a AK2i

anyone had any problems ordering one from Dealextreme

and how long did it take to get one

9 Comments

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;4485438

dont buy anything from deal extreme, cos if theres a problem you aint … dont buy anything from deal extreme, cos if theres a problem you aint gonna get a replacement or refund.,try thesehttp://www.focalprice.com/Acekard_2i_Card_for_Nitendo_NDSi_DSi_GN208X_6607.htmlused these for months now with no problems, if something didnt work send it back and they replace it no problem.have a look at the forum on deal extreme website..boy they are crooks!

thanks for this will be using Paypal so may order from the how long did it take to get one

dcx_badass;4488440

Dealextreme have always replaced everything faulty for me free of charge … Dealextreme have always replaced everything faulty for me free of charge straight away without me even having to turn the originals.

+1
    Nothing wrong with DX :thumbsup:

dcx_badass;4488440

Dealextreme have always replaced everything faulty for me free of charge … Dealextreme have always replaced everything faulty for me free of charge straight away without me even having to turn the originals, this has happened 4 times for me, and twice for my dad. Great service IMO.

Same here, have had over 50 orders with them... no problems whatsoever, exchanged without having to return faulty products, they even answer your emails within 48 hrs.
    Can`t fault them.

Banned

you cant just say that you havent even shopped there and your just looking at the review loads of people buy from here

vinylandtrinkets;4494884

i used to shop with a lot until i had problems with faulty goods that … i used to shop with a lot until i had problems with faulty goods that they wouldnt change or refund,. and my hubby bought something off them 3 weeks ago and still no item or refund. so i know what im talking about. A lot of people on here have used them with no problem, but a lot are in the same boat i am, out of pocket and no goods.So i'd recommend to avoid them and use ANYONE else.I ordered something of this site around lunch time yesterday and its here alreadyhttp://www.smartbuyeruk.com/gaming-c-11.html?zenid=iuguu6k7thbbl7qd4k9vkbdtm7so if you want your items quick use these if your willing to wait and pay less use a hong kong based one ( link in post 1)again i'd avoid DX

is this free delivery it wasnt clear on the site. cheers

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;4494884

i used to shop with a lot until i had problems with faulty goods that … i used to shop with a lot until i had problems with faulty goods that they wouldnt change or refund,. and my hubby bought something off them 3 weeks ago and still no item or refund. so i know what im talking about. A lot of people on here have used them with no problem, but a lot are in the same boat i am, out of pocket and no goods.So i'd recommend to avoid them and use ANYONE else.I ordered something of this site around lunch time yesterday and its here alreadyhttp://www.smartbuyeruk.com/gaming-c-11.html?zenid=iuguu6k7thbbl7qd4k9vkbdtm7so if you want your items quick use these if your willing to wait and pay less use a hong kong based one ( link in post 1)again i'd avoid DX

they dont sell the ak2i so i will order it from focalprice

ak2i wont work on euro ndsi

which one will work on the european dsi?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD49
      2. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?36
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …69
      4. Speccing a gaming pc48

See more discussions