Groups

Acekard 2i help.

Okay i got my acekard as mentioned in an earlier thread, but now i have some questions. i have tried my luck with google and cannot find any answers so i am hoping someone on here will know.

AKAIO 1.4.1 proper wont load games so i went onto the official acekard site and got the lastest one from there.

Loads games fine and really impressed but just one problem, when i save a game it will not load it the next time i play. Anyone help?

11 Comments

Have you left room on you memory card for game saves ?

Original Poster

Yeh the saves are there but when loading they just say loading for a good mintue or so then i just exit.

Try formatting the card with the Panasonic software linked below, i had trouble with my memory card but since formating its been working fine. (copy your files to you pc first so you can put them back on the card)

panasonic.jp/sup…exe

Original Poster

deanos;5005267

Try formatting the card with the Panasonic software linked below, i had … Try formatting the card with the Panasonic software linked below, i had trouble with my memory card but since formating its been working fine. (copy your files to you pc first so you can put them back on the card)http://panasonic.jp/support/sd_w/download/ftp/sdfv2003.exe

I'll do that later mate thanks.

Original Poster

Okay i did that with the panasonic thing and it formatted and then i tried akaio but that still didnt work. Not a problem i will use official acekard.

Guess what, it still didnt work! still wont load my saved games. Anyone any advice? its a decent micro sd card 512mb for now because i got a 4gb in the post but it cant be too shabby because it came with my nokia phone.

Hmm i dunno, have you used the memory card in a R4 or something as it might save them in a different format

Original Poster

deanos;5013877

Hmm i dunno, have you used the memory card in a R4 or something as it … Hmm i dunno, have you used the memory card in a R4 or something as it might save them in a different format

What do you mean? you got msn we could have a quick discussion on that.

no m8 sorry no MSN , what i mean is have you used the memory card in a different type of flash card on the DS before you used it on the DSi in the Acekard

Like a R4 or similar (pic below)

http://www.thegamegarage.com/images/r4_adj_s.jpg

Original Poster

no mate, i dont have access to another one unless i buy. I have a 4gb sandisk on its way maybe that might cure it.

Sorry m8 dunno what it could be

Original Poster

4gb sdhc micro cam etoday and still same problem. Anyone?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892630
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial79
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764335
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1016

See more discussions