Groups

Acekard 2i on a Euro/UK/PAL DSi

Just had a thought but will the Acekard 2i actually work on a european DS, mainly interested as there is the region-lock to think about..

Tim

6 Comments

I don't believe it will. I did advise some weeks ago that people should wait before buying one.

Then again, anyone buying a DSi has more money than sense.

not if you managed to get it under £75 quid like i did trading in games to buy the dsi with games games that cost me at £73.!!

and trading a ds with more games costing then again at approx £105

Haven't got a DSi to test with but I have an Acekard with the Akaio firmware on and to be honest it made a massive difference. The speed of this thing now is unbelievable and it was already pretty fast before.

sister traded her old 1 in today and 3 games got dsi for 36 quid thats not too bad

I did something similar at Game and ended up paying about 20 quid. Bought the Acekard 2i from Digital Era for about 17 quid. Works like a charm!!

The only thing to note is that you have to download the latest software and put it on your microSD card before it will do anything.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532117
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions