Expired

AceKard 2i with 2GB memory card for £10.77 - is this a good buy?

Found 9th May 2010
I've been been after a DS game card for a while now, and just noticed that someone has posted for the Acekard 2i with a 2GB card for £10.77 (the retailer being r4i.co.uk). Can someone advise as to whether or not this is a good deal, or is this the average sort of price these cards sell for. Many thanks

4 Comments

Sounds good to me.

I paid about £7 for a DS Lite Acekard and that was without a SD card. From a Chinese site too so this sounds like a good deal, made even better by the fact you won't have to wait 2 weeks for it to arrive.

Definitely. 15% cashback from Quidco too! I ordered the same card a couple of weeks ago, only took 2 days to arrive, very impressed with them!

Original Poster

jonincov;8565543

Definitely. 15% cashback from Quidco too! I ordered the same card a … Definitely. 15% cashback from Quidco too! I ordered the same card a couple of weeks ago, only took 2 days to arrive, very impressed with them!

Was it the same price at that time also? I mean, is the 40% deal one off, or does it come up quite frequently?

Never ever contemplate buying a flashcart like this from a Chinese site bundled with a memory card, you are asking for trouble, always just buy the chinese flash cart itself, the memory card is bound to be a fake.
Post a comment
@
    Text