Hi,

I've been looking at the Acer Aspire 5715Z Laptop to use for the following;

1. Web design projects, running Adobe Photoshop, WAMP
    2. General Internet use
    3. Burning DVDs

Can anyone recommend this laptop?

Many thanks

4 Comments

Not sure of the model difference but I have the Acer Aspire 5315 and I've never had a problem with it. I use it every day for general internet use, I'm constantly burning DVDs/CDs, among other things and have not once had a problem. Think I've had it around 9/10 months now.

Original Poster

ClaireG;4663456

Not sure of the model difference but I have the Acer Aspire 5315 and I've … Not sure of the model difference but I have the Acer Aspire 5315 and I've never had a problem with it. I use it every day for general internet use, I'm constantly burning DVDs/CDs, among other things and have not once had a problem. Think I've had it around 9/10 months now.

How much did you pay for it? Is it fairly quick/responsive when you burn the DVDs? Does it have 2 gig of RAM?

Cheers :thumbsup:

I recently had this laptop not sure if it wad dud from the beginning but mouse pad was unresponsive, dvd draw wouldnt open unless i asked it to via the actual laptop, had a dead pixel on screen, then after 16 days of barely any use the screen underneath the outer screen just cracked and went white so had to send it back.

I now have a Toshiba A200-1YO and i love it so much better and easier to use and lighter it feels compared to the Acer Aspire i had.

Oh I think I paid £270 for it, from Ebuyer! I was going to get a different model from Tesco with the webcam built in but they never had it in stock, this one has 1gb ram, 80gb harddrive. Enough for me :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. FREE Odeon cinema ticket45
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      4. Cat Chat77752

See more discussions