Acer Aspire Laptop

I was browsing for a laptop when I got a pop-up advert from techlite.net offering the same computer some £200 cheaper but they required payment via UKASH, I contacted ukash to enquire if techlike.net was registered with them, their reply was techlike are not registered with them and strongly advise not to send any money via ukash or any other means as I would probably lose it and not receive any goods . Remember A Fool and his money are soon parted, If it's too good to be true, then it probably is. Be safe and keep your hard earned cash and do not trade with techlike.net. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!
From a retired businessman

2 Comments

Good thinking phoning ukash

Banned

Well done for ringing ukash and thanks for posting the warning, hopefully it might stop some being scammed.

You need to change the link though when you first mention techlite.net as they are a legit company, and might not like having a post like this about them
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763960
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    3. Better watch out for these...912
    4. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930

See more discussions