install drivers for it?

Get a "dongle"?

Original Poster

where can I find them? I aint got the cd that came with it

thanks

Original Poster

thesaint;4889554

Get a "dongle"?

i have got a DONGLE thanks... excuse me for being human and spelling it wrong! :roll:

nikki702;4889571

i have got a DONGLE thanks... excuse me for being human and spelling it … i have got a DONGLE thanks... excuse me for being human and spelling it wrong! :roll:

what make is it?

Most Bluetooth adapters do not require drivers for networking and communicating with other devices as the Windows Operating System will have the drivers for this. If you are using Vista then the drivers are indigenous to Vista and the Bluetooth adapter will be recognised. If you are using XP, I am not sure if the drivers are indigenous but I am sure that Microsoft do provide drivers. Consequently, if the drivers are not built into XP, a Windows Update will allow for installation of the drivers.

Now, if your meaning of "Bluetooth dongle won't work" refers to using a bluetooth headset then you will need extra drivers to support A2DP functionality which bluetooth headsets require (Windows drivers do not support A2DP). These drivers depend on the manufacturer of the chipset in the Bluetooth adapter.

If you can explain what you are trying to do when you say "don't work" then that will help to solve the issues.

If you are not using Windows XP or Vista then driver support may be difficult to find - might as well look for an ice cube inside a blast furnace.

Original Poster

i donno it just says bluetooth on it.... i got it from dealextreme
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2543
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?69
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow921
      4. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1116

See more discussions