Acer Aspire One - larger capacity batteries

5 replies
Found 11th May 2009
was just wondering whether anybody had bought a larger capacity battery for the aao? if you have where did you get it from and is it a quality product or a rip off?

5 Comments

I bought mine from supertrader on Amazon, the new battery although bigger now lasts 7-8 hours!!

Original Poster

have you got a link please

Original Poster

thanks mate ill rep ya for your troubles, out of interest what o/s are you running on you aao?

anyone else got any experience buying higher capacity batteries

guerilla;5184286

thanks mate ill rep ya for your troubles, out of interest what o/s are … thanks mate ill rep ya for your troubles, out of interest what o/s are you running on you aao?anyone else got any experience buying higher capacity batteries

I installed XP on it. I've noticed the battery that came with the Acer loses its charge really quickly for some strange reason. The battery I bought from Amazon hasn't lost any charge so far during the last 2 months I've used it. It also includes a 1 year warranty so if you have any problems with the battery you can get a replacement.

P.S. I've heard that updating to the latest BIOS supposedly increases the battery life, I've done this but I don't see any noticable difference.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769586
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48910999
    3. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games78
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604827

See more discussions