Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Acer Care Plus

Posted 6th Oct
Looking to buy a laptop and I have the option to buy Acer Care Plus, only I’m a little confused as to what it is.

Is it basically a warranty where you don’t have to pay repairs, or is it just something that offers support? The T’s&C’s are quite confusing.

Thought I’d ask here before asking Acer (which will no doubt take ages to respond) as someone may be able to give their experience with it here too.

TIA
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

2 Comments
It appears for the very short mount googling I did that its a 3 or 5 Year Extended Warranty covering parts and labour, it will most likely cover everything that is covered in the standard 12 month warranty with Acer..

also this is from Acers website

Acer Care Plus An extended service plan offering additional benefits beyond your regular warranty. With a variety of protection plans to choose from, Acer Care Plus will provide you with Priority service, exclusive telephone support, accident protection, data recovery, complimentary on-site repair and much more. Everything you need to protect your investment.

There is zero more information in their site or anywhere else for that matter..
MrSprkle06/10/2019 23:04

It appears for the very short mount googling I did that its a 3 or 5 Year …It appears for the very short mount googling I did that its a 3 or 5 Year Extended Warranty covering parts and labour, it will most likely cover everything that is covered in the standard 12 month warranty with Acer..also this is from Acers websiteAcer Care Plus An extended service plan offering additional benefits beyond your regular warranty. With a variety of protection plans to choose from, Acer Care Plus will provide you with Priority service, exclusive telephone support, accident protection, data recovery, complimentary on-site repair and much more. Everything you need to protect your investment.There is zero more information in their site or anywhere else for that matter..

Ah thanks I must’ve been blind!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants