Groups

acer iconia 7 fasboot mode

Hi all. Bought 2 of these for the kids crimbo and decided to set them up in preparation tonight. Having done this and turned them off one of them is now lit up all the time and just says fastboot mode

Tried all the tips on google holding volume and power etc anyone got any ideas at all cheers

5 Comments

Have you tried hust holding the power for about 20 seconds?

Any reset holes?

Original Poster

myapps

Have you tried hust holding the power for about 20 seconds?Any reset … Have you tried hust holding the power for about 20 seconds?Any reset holes?

Hi yes tried that in various different combinations. Tried a pin in reset hole also. Just says =>fastboot mode... bloody annoying its brand new

I had this on the same model. Just keep the power button down and it will fully reset. Seemed to be down for eternity so give it a minute.

Yeah agree holding the power should sort it try it while it's charging if it won't do it normally.
    If not it's just a case of letting the battery drain so it turns off then leave it a bit and start charging it and it should be fine.

Original Poster

stefromuk

Yeah agree holding the power should sort it try it while it's charging if … Yeah agree holding the power should sort it try it while it's charging if it won't do it normally.If not it's just a case of letting the battery drain so it turns off then leave it a bit and start charging it and it should be fine.

Is this common with this tablet. I never use android devices so not sure didnt want to fork out for proper ipads as theyre only young but if its going t do that all the time il be getting my head nipped lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.22
      2. Ditched Sky22
      3. When is the next Howdens Joinery sale?11
      4. Xbox one region23

See more discussions