Groups

Acer Revo

Yes - another Acer Revo thread......

I'm undecided myself which version to get, so I have pulled the info for all the deals into comparison table for easy viewing.

If I have missed any deals than those in the pic, please let me know & I will add them in.

Thanks

19 Comments

Original Poster

http://i50.tinypic.com/5vp4jo.jpg

Banned

The R3610 looks the best one to get then.

Original Poster

Tempted by the one from Maplins as I would need Win7 anyway......

Banned

lol.... AT LAST! :w00t::-D

Inb4 Saint posts in feedback requesting Revo PCs are only allowed one thread.

Banned

ChrisUK;7801405

Can't you obtain one from alternative places?

Banned

ChrisUK;7801405

Not sure if thats the reason to get that one. The Wireless KB and mouse is though.

Depends if you want legit Windows I guess......... and be ashamed if you do!

Banned

I don't know if anyone's seen the Zotac Mag - play.com/PC/…tml?&_$ja=tsid:11518|cc:|prd:13027582|cat:Computers

A bit pricier than the Revo equivalent but a lot nicer to look at which can be important to some...

Banned

master_chief;7801429

I don't know if anyone's seen the Zotac Mag - … I don't know if anyone's seen the Zotac Mag - http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/13027582/Zotac-MAG-HD-ND01-Atom-Dual-Core-330-1-6GHz-2GB-160GB-Nettop-Desktop-PC/Product.html?&_$ja=tsid:11518|cc:|prd:13027582|cat:ComputersA bit pricier than the Revo equivalent but a lot nicer to look at which can be important to some...

Is it really that better looking?

http://images.play.com/covers/13027582m.jpg

Original Poster

Well, might as well.

Your paying an extra £25 for Win7 Home Premium, a wireless mouse & a wireless keyboard

Banned

guv;7801443

Is it really that better looking?

I think so but it's all down to taste. Just throwing an alternative in there for some. Personally I prefer the aesthetics of my Asrock 330ht which was worth the premium for the look.

Noticed you mentioned your set up on your shelf or something on the other thread, we should have a thread with pictures of our set ups!

Banned

ChrisUK;7801468

Well, might as well.Your paying an extra £25 for Win7 Home Premium, a … Well, might as well.Your paying an extra £25 for Win7 Home Premium, a wireless mouse & a wireless keyboard

Yeh, if I had realised mine wasn't Wireless, I'd have gone that route!

master_chief;7801481

I think so but it's all down to taste. Just throwing an alternative in … I think so but it's all down to taste. Just throwing an alternative in there for some. Personally I prefer the aesthetics of my Asrock 330ht which was worth the premium for the look.Noticed you mentioned your set up on your shelf or something on the other thread, we should have a thread with pictures of our set ups!

Yeh, I'll see about whacking something up. (Fnarr Fnarr). I had a real good attempt at a cable tidy up last night. The plug sockets are all on the wall a few inches away from the devices. How the hell can you had Xbox transformers! In fact they all come with the damned things!

Original Poster

Purchased

Dont tell the misses......

ChrisUK;7801575

Purchased :)Dont tell the misses......

i've got the £140 one coming today, and i've ordered scan.co.uk/Pro…USB to use with it

Original Poster

t0mm;7801656

i've got the £140 one coming today, and i've ordered … i've got the £140 one coming today, and i've ordered http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/Keysonic-ACK-KB-540Uplus-Black-Matt-Softskin-Mini-keyboard-with-integrated-touchpad-USB to use with it

Would be good if that was wireless !!

Anyone use a remote with it ?

ChrisUK;7801755

Would be good if that was wireless !!Anyone use a remote with it ?

scan.co.uk/Pro…ons
    sorry, that one, noticed that too and ordered that

ChrisUK;7801371

The ]£279.99 ebuyer one has wireless KB & M, doesn't it?

How would i load my AOL/Printer/Wireless Dongle onto this if it doesn't have a CD/DVD Drive?
    I'm VERY inexperienced at this type of thing.

Any help would be much appreciated :thumbsup:

Banned

biffy67;7827182

How would i load my AOL/Printer/Wireless Dongle onto this if it doesn't … How would i load my AOL/Printer/Wireless Dongle onto this if it doesn't have a CD/DVD Drive?I'm VERY inexperienced at this type of thing.Any help would be much appreciated :thumbsup:

is it the windows version? Just copy the files onto a usb stick

Ripperoo;7826139

The ]£279.99 ebuyer one has wireless KB & M, doesn't it?

Yes, it does. :thumbsup:

From the spec;
    Input Devices [LIST]
    [*]Revo Wireless keyboard & mouse[/LIST]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is11
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio710
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764220

See more discussions