Groups

Acer revo R3610

Just wanted to ask a quick question im looking at one of these and there is one for sale i think its this one:

ebuyer.com/pro…706

but the RAM has been upgraded from 2 gb to 3 gb as its been opened the warrenty is void but its only been used a couple of times.

Could anyone tell me roughly how much it would be worth as a new one is £239.99 but thats only with 2gb not 3gb but it does come with one year warrenty.

Thanx

7 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone?

Looks around £160-£180 going off recent ebay sales ]HERE

Original Poster

danmc;8072936

Looks around £160-£180 going off recent ebay sales ]HERE

Most of them are with the 2gb ram arent they the one im looking at is this one

*********.co.uk/ws/…:IT

Thanx

Original Poster

Item number 260566030732

I'd prob go up to £176.66 + Postage, I'd definitley recommend one though i've got one sat behind my 50" plasma it's great handles HD without missing a beat.

Original Poster

danmc;8073098

I'd prob go up to £176.66 + Postage, I'd definitley recommend one though … I'd prob go up to £176.66 + Postage, I'd definitley recommend one though i've got one sat behind my 50" plasma it's great handles HD without missing a beat.

Yeah i really want one but was going to wait until prices drop as the new chipset is comming out or somthing at the end of March so i thought it would be really cheap soon.

Original Poster

Didnt win it went to high for my liking
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846160
      2. What do these 2 men have in common46
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764194
      4. Ebid over Ebay67

See more discussions