Groups

Acer Warranty Which one?

Banned
    Please can anyone give me advice on which Acer warranty i should buy? I've been looking online for ages but keep seeing soooo many types! I have the acer aspire 6930G and the one year will be up in a months time. When i spoke to customer services they said so long as i activate the warranty before the year is up then it's okay but i'm finding a hard time trying to work out which one to buy! Does anyone have any experience in buying Acer warrantys and activating them? Any help would really be appreciated

4 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Yeah,i've heard about some problems with Acer. I can't believe how confusing it is to buy the warranty, "platinum,gold,collect return etc etc.....ARG!!"

Avoid Acer I had a similar nightmare a few years ago when two laptops died on me. Once they have your money, warranties etc don't mean jack to them.

Mallinersha;8960822

Avoid Acer I had a similar nightmare a few years ago when two laptops … Avoid Acer I had a similar nightmare a few years ago when two laptops died on me. Once they have your money, warranties etc don't mean jack to them.

Rubbish!!

You could say that about Dell, HP or any other. All the same when you have problems..............they would rather avoid you and hide. Acer are no different.

renagade27

Original Poster Banned

I'm still looking and am getting more confused. On their official Acer site it lists the types of warranties and there are 5 types of warranties then i go on goggle and there are a million more Acer warranties with different stores. I was hoping someone would have bought an extended guarantee for their acer aspire 6930g from the deal we got from tescos last july. Thanks for you guys comments anyway:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions