Groups
    EXPIRED

Acoustic Guitar

would like to start to learn guitar, and really want an acoustic (love the sound).

i remember there was a few deals for guitars a while ago, but they got slated for being rubbishly produced.

any info on a decent (but not too expensive) brand, or any good offers.

thanks.

also, if anyone knows good books to learn chords etc, that would also be good.

4 Comments

hey check out the yahama starting line guitars their pretty decent.

not so much a book but check out guitarsecrets.com/ its got a great cd you can order. wish i followed these steps when first starting out saves alot of time getting straight into good habits.

A cheapy should do the job to get you started.
    I bought a guitar from ebuyer as my first and was very pleased with it as something to learn on and for the price it was great (£20).
    Although i have since picked up a used gibson epiphone acoustic and the difference is huge, it sounds much nicer and its easier to play as it has a lower action.
    I just use the ebuyer one for taking to festivals etc. now, but glad i got it.

Check this site out for great lessons with you tube vids. Its free too :thumbsup:

]http//ju…tml

good luck with it

this is a great guitar to learn on. £99 and best of all its a fender!

]http//ww…407

Original Poster

hi,

sorry about not replying for a while! i got distracted with stuff. and got a guitar yesterday for my birthday (didnt know i was gettin it)!!!!

its a yamaha f310, which sounds great to me!!

played a bunch yesterday, my fingers ache the strings are quite thin on 1 + 2 which cuts in a bit.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Laptop 1060 gtx ?22
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1010
      3. What's the name of that brand that looks like Playstation symbols?23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..44
      5. Need help with home Internet dropping out please11

See more discussions