Groups

Act on CO2..

The advert on the TV should be banned...

Shocking, and scary for kids...

The way the little doggy drowns...

And it is not true either, the globe is currently cooling down, not warming up. Just the balancing act of mother nature dealing with it. CO2 is needed.

It was the same before the Industrial revolution, and it balances a few years after.

It makes me laugh all this government money getting invested in electrical cars.. That plug into the mains, which the electricity comes from a gas or coal powered station....

Anyways, bring on Cameron to fix this broken country...

15 Comments

No.....

:lazy:

cow produce more co2 and poisinous gases than any human will kill the cows

and im sorry but i dont trust any of the clowns in westminster

Original Poster

:oops:I take it, this has been talked about before, and I have missed the threads?????
    :oops:

Original Poster

jamespir;6589782

and im sorry but i dont trust any of the clowns in westminster

To be honest, I am with you. And if this lisbon treaty goes through, westminster has NO power at all, so why have it....

Blair will be in charge of Europe, and we will have no powers to change, introduce new laws at all.....

Again, we have sold ourselfs to Europe....

Bring on Cameron to fix our broken country..

jamespir;6589782

cow produce more co2 and poisinous gases than any human will kill the … cow produce more co2 and poisinous gases than any human will kill the cows and im sorry but i dont trust any of the clowns in westminster

Yeah but cows are mainly bred for Meat and Milk for humans... ;-)

in the future they will look back and laugh that people took global warming seriously

read an interesting bit in the paper other day about these scientists claiming that sulphur can be used to help cool the earth. Sulphur pumped through a 'hose pipe' into the straosphere, if you google it its quite interesting

Original Poster

deadduck_145;6589871

read an interesting bit in the paper other day about these scientists … read an interesting bit in the paper other day about these scientists claiming that sulphur can be used to help cool the earth. Sulphur pumped through a 'hose pipe' into the straosphere, if you google it its quite interesting

The earth does not currently need cooling. It is on a cool down at the moment.

We had rising levels, before if you look at the stats, yrs before Cars, Aeroplanes, Trains and power stations....

Just mother nature and her little balancing acts....

That's why they renamed it from Global Warming to Climate change, and we are not warming anymore....

Just the governments trying it on for more taxes...

Bring on Cameron to talk straight and fix this broken Country...

Chiptivo;6589912

The earth does not currently need cooling. It is on a cool down at the … The earth does not currently need cooling. It is on a cool down at the moment. We had rising levels, before if you look at the stats, yrs before Cars, Aeroplanes, Trains and power stations....Just mother nature and her little balancing acts....That's why they renamed it from Global Warming to Climate change, and we are not warming anymore.....

no i think we've polluted too much. I do believe that the earth has cooled down naturally before, taking in a more carbon then usual. But that was before the cars and aeroplanes etc.

I dont know, thats just my opnion. we shall see soon though!

deadduck_145;6589946

no i think we've polluted too much. I do believe that the earth has … no i think we've polluted too much. I do believe that the earth has cooled down naturally before, taking in a more carbon then usual. But that was before the cars and aeroplanes etc. I dont know, thats just my opnion. we shall see soon though!

It'll be cool alright at the next Ice Age :whistling:

Original Poster

DragonChris;6590335

It'll be cool alright at the next Ice Age :whistling:

A Ice age WILL come but it will be nothing to do with using cars and aeroplanes... ;-)

Why do you think we had one thousands of years ago... All the woolly mammoths driving around in 4X4's......

Just mother nature...

It's just a fad and fear mongering, it's also laying down the ground work for when they start taxing the air that we breathe...

Cameron ain't gonna fix the country for me or you mate, don't think you have enough zeros in back of your bank account balance for that

Original Poster

4Site;6591059

It's just a fad and fear mongering, it's also laying down the ground work … It's just a fad and fear mongering, it's also laying down the ground work for when they start taxing the air that we breathe...Cameron ain't gonna fix the country for me or you mate, don't think you have enough zeros in back of your bank account balance for that

He will sort it.....

I hope he is a bold as he was the other day with the 66 age thing for retirement in 2016 was it???

I hope he stops Child Benefit, passes some of it onto a income support payment to people who really need it. But I don't see why the Stevie Gerrards Missus needs £20 a week for their baby?????

And millionaires need it???? It could just wipe a massive admin bill from government that is not needed... I could go on about Broken Britain all night, but won't... Lets hope Cameron sorts out the wasted money this government is throwing away....

Chiptivo;6590370

A Ice age WILL come but it will be nothing to do with using cars and … A Ice age WILL come but it will be nothing to do with using cars and aeroplanes... ;-)Why do you think we had one thousands of years ago... All the woolly mammoths driving around in 4X4's......Just mother nature...

I think most people would agree that the use of fossil fuels, deforestation, the change in the amount of top soil due to the increase in agriculture etc has had some sort of an impact on the enviroment.
    Mankind has had an impact on the enviroment in the last 100 years to an greater extent than in any time in history. We are living on a planet with finite resources yet consume more and more of the worlds resources every year in line with a continual economic growth model. This concept cannot continue as the resources will run out one day and cant be replaced, for example Oil or DAP.

Although people argue about the date of when oil will run out, most people will agree with the concept of Peak oil and agree that it will eventually run out as an energy source. When you consider that 1 barrel of oil provides enough energy to equate to the same as 25000 man hours of labour, and that in places such as Iraq oil can be extracted for as little as $1 per barrel then essentially is it free energy.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553771
      3. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value48
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914467

See more discussions