'Action had to be taken' yeah right. Lillith the lynx shot.

Top comments
They are going to introduce them back into the wild so how will that work if we can’t have one running around.
It was a bloody lynx not a sabre toothed tiger. Talk about over reacting.
psychobitchfromhell7 m ago

Wasn't bloody til after the guy shot it.
davewave12 m ago

Protecting human life...oh the horror

From a cat smaller than many domestic dogs, who by their own admission, was only likely to attack if cornered? Oh please.

How could no one have thought to tranquilize it over a period of three weeks? This is surely one of the most pathetic stories I've heard.
106 Comments
More likely it was consuming to many resources.
They are going to introduce them back into the wild so how will that work if we can’t have one running around.
Original Poster
eslick2 m ago

They are going to introduce them back into the wild so how will that work …They are going to introduce them back into the wild so how will that work if we can’t have one running around.

Who says we can't apart this gung ho bloke and his 'night op' ?
Original Poster
davewave8 m ago

She was not much bigger than a pussy cat dave
scared of a little scratch ?
Edited by: "Wongy110" 11th Nov 2017
psychobitchfromhell7 m ago

No-one tell MSK. She'll be furious. Loads of lynx in superdrug . Never felt the need to go in there armed with an Uzi for self protection
CoeK55 s ago

A very valid point.
Original Poster
eslick14 m ago

They are going to introduce them back into the wild so how will that work …They are going to introduce them back into the wild so how will that work if we can’t have one running around.

Will add that to the OP have my full support
lynxuk.org/
psychobitchfromhell1 m ago

No-one tell MSK. She'll be furious. Loads of lynx in superdrug . Never …No-one tell MSK. She'll be furious. Loads of lynx in superdrug . Never felt the need to go in there armed with an Uzi for self protection

There were foxes in my garden last night. Should I contact the army do you think?
davewave12 m ago

From a cat smaller than many domestic dogs, who by their own admission, was only likely to attack if cornered? Oh please.

How could no one have thought to tranquilize it over a period of three weeks? This is surely one of the most pathetic stories I've heard.
CoeK1 m ago

There were foxes in my garden last night. Should I contact the army do you …There were foxes in my garden last night. Should I contact the army do you think?

I was just thinking of foxes, but I feared the fox hunting argument coming up.
MSK.1 m ago

From a cat smaller than many domestic dogs, who by their own admission, …From a cat smaller than many domestic dogs, who by their own admission, was only likely to attack if cornered? Oh please.How could no one have thought to tranquilize it over a period of three weeks? This is surely one of the most pathetic stories I've heard.

Dave isn't scared of a lynx, he is scared of not being contrary though.
CoeK2 m ago

There were foxes in my garden last night. Should I contact the army do you …There were foxes in my garden last night. Should I contact the army do you think?

Oh my goodness that is dangerous. You need the SAS for that not any old squaddie.
Original Poster
MSK.2 m ago

From a cat smaller than many domestic dogs, who by their own admission, …From a cat smaller than many domestic dogs, who by their own admission, was only likely to attack if cornered? Oh please.How could no one have thought to tranquilize it over a period of three weeks? This is surely one of the most pathetic stories I've heard.

They had a 'team' ready'
the zoo has to take a fair bit of the blame here for not recapturing it and letting it escape in the first place
psychobitchfromhell2 m ago

Oh my goodness that is dangerous. You need the SAS for that not any old …Oh my goodness that is dangerous. You need the SAS for that not any old squaddie.

I've ordered a bazooka online. Apparently it is good for killing verrucas so I can only hope it will be good with foxes too.
Wongy1103 m ago

They had a 'team' ready' the zoo has to take a fair bit of the blame here …They had a 'team' ready' the zoo has to take a fair bit of the blame here for not recapturing it and letting it escape in the first place

Agreed. It shouldn't have happened and they should have taken their responsibility to recapture it for it's own safety more seriously.

But the final response was not proportionate to the threat.
CoeK2 m ago

I've ordered a bazooka online. Apparently it is good for killing verrucas …I've ordered a bazooka online. Apparently it is good for killing verrucas so I can only hope it will be good with foxes too.

Be careful. Don't go out after dark. Have you thought about getting a wolf or a grizzly bear for protection?
psychobitchfromhell59 s ago

Be careful. Don't go out after dark. Have you thought about getting a wolf …Be careful. Don't go out after dark. Have you thought about getting a wolf or a grizzly bear for protection?

I have a border collie. But he is useless as a guard dog.
Strangely enough I don't recall the prime minister calling a meeting of cobra over this severe threat. Wonder why?
CoeK2 m ago

I have a border collie. But he is useless as a guard dog.

Nah, you need a honey badger at the very least if you've got foxes. That or a komodo dragon
Wongy11028 m ago

She was not much bigger than a pussy cat davescared of a little scratch ?

Why didn't they consult you? Such madness
psychobitchfromhell11 m ago

Nah, you need a honey badger at the very least if you've got foxes. That …Nah, you need a honey badger at the very least if you've got foxes. That or a komodo dragon

What about a coconut crab like wongy mentioned the other day.
They could be the new accessory pet.
shadey121 m ago

What about a coconut crab like wongy mentioned the other day.They could be …What about a coconut crab like wongy mentioned the other day.They could be the new accessory pet.

Saw that on BBC website. Just dug a pond. Thinking of getting a couple to control the magpies
I am outraged

when is the protest march?

RIP Lillith
Edited by: "Dark.Energy" 11th Nov 2017
Original Poster
psychobitchfromhell12 m ago

Saw that on BBC website. Just dug a pond. Thinking of getting a couple to …Saw that on BBC website. Just dug a pond. Thinking of getting a couple to control the magpies

That was far far more scary
32415157-F4Mdp.jpg
Lynx are smaller than a lot of dogs.

"ill just let my baby play with this pit bull, ERRMMAGAWD A LYNX!"
psychobitchfromhell52 m ago

No-one tell MSK. She'll be furious. Loads of lynx in superdrug . Never …No-one tell MSK. She'll be furious. Loads of lynx in superdrug . Never felt the need to go in there armed with an Uzi for self protection

That stuff is like chemical warfare, you'd need a gas mask
Original Poster
Dark.Energy33 m ago

I am outraged when is the protest march?RIP Lillith

“The park was closed and empty for the winter period and Lillith was discovered asleep under one of the caravans.
walesonline.co.uk/new…419
Edited by: "Wongy110" 11th Nov 2017
Wongy1107 m ago

Soon hopefully this guy and whoever made the decision needs to sacked …Soon hopefully this guy and whoever made the decision needs to sacked asap“The park was closed and empty for the winter period and Lillith was discovered asleep under one of the caravans.http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/escaped-lynx-hunted-down-shot-13889419

This man is a hero. Anyone who can shoot a sleeping cat from a distance needs a medal for bravery.
Segata-Sanshiro12 m ago

That stuff is like chemical warfare, you'd need a gas mask

I prefer a little chanel no 5 myself. I must admit though, I am using Gillette antiperspirant at the moment. I bought a load reduced to clear before my husband died as it was his brand of choice. Waste not, want not and all that.
Original Poster
CoeK4 m ago

This man is a hero. Anyone who can shoot a sleeping cat from a distance …This man is a hero. Anyone who can shoot a sleeping cat from a distance needs a medal for bravery.

In fact it sounds like the council jobsworth is also to blame
Wongy11027 m ago

That was far far more scary[Image]

Yum. Have a lovely recipe for crab meat with gnocchi.
MSK.1 h, 13 m ago

Perhaps cost and risk. They honestly should have contacted you for an expert opinion.

You have a cat don't you, must be an oversight of the experts?
davewave7 m ago

Perhaps cost and risk. They honestly should have contacted you for an …Perhaps cost and risk. They honestly should have contacted you for an expert opinion. You have a cat don't you, must be an oversight of the experts?

Why bother. I'm sure all authorities just watch your HUKD account, then plan their next move or policy based on what threads you've posted that morning. They don't need me or anyone else.

That is why you do it isn't it? So all the important people hear you

After all, there isn't a subject known to man you don't know best about.

You sir are a barometer of public opinion and the yardstick of sanity and reason.

Edit: oh and sod the fact they gave the reason in the article. No need to read it. It wasn't by the daily mail and it doesn't back up your opinion.
Edited by: "MSK." 11th Nov 2017
Original Poster
psychobitchfromhell15 m ago

Yum. Have a lovely recipe for crab meat with gnocchi.

Still not posted that video of it ripping up a seagull NSFW
MSK.3 m ago

Why bother. I'm sure all authorities just watch your HUKD account, then …Why bother. I'm sure all authorities just watch your HUKD account, then plan their next move or policy based on what threads you've posted that morning. They don't need me or anyone else.That is why you do it isn't it? So all the important people hear you After all, there isn't a subject known to man you don't know best about.You sir are a barometer of public opinion and the yardstick of sanity and reason.

Yes, precisely. Would you consider adopting a wild lynx as a pet?
davewave1 m ago

Yes, precisely. Would you consider adopting a wild lynx as a pet?

I don't ever plan on getting another pet. But I'm sure you don't care, as you are just being facetious.
MSK.2 m ago

I don't ever plan on getting another pet. But I'm sure you don't care, as …I don't ever plan on getting another pet. But I'm sure you don't care, as you are just being facetious.

Point is lynx are dangerous which is why it was shot as opposed to your laissez-fair attitude to wild animals.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions