Activeon CX Camera App

Posted 1st May 2019
Hello everyone just wondering if anyone would be able to let me know where I could get/download the app for the Activeon CX camera, (gro pro type camera) I bought it for my daughter 2 years ago, she did have the app on her phone at that time, she no longer has it and we can't seem to find the app anywhere, its not on the playstore, the app she downloaded won't work on her phone she said, I've tried activeon.com but site isn't working, any help where she might be able to get it from would be really appreciated, she can't use the camera with her phone without it. Thank you
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
And, for other legacy apps, try Yalp which is a Playstore downloader that doesn't need you to have a Google account, and F-Droid which has loads of apps (especially for security concerned folk) with back order stock of loads of versions of APKs
esar1 h, 15 m ago

https://apkpure.com/activeon-cx-cx-gold/com.icatch.activeon.app

Cheers esar
Edited by: "feckineejit" 1st May 2019
TheAngryMob42 m ago

And, for other legacy apps, try Yalp which is a Playstore downloader that …And, for other legacy apps, try Yalp which is a Playstore downloader that doesn't need you to have a Google account, and F-Droid which has loads of apps (especially for security concerned folk) with back order stock of loads of versions of APKs

Cheers TheAngryMob
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants