Actors

Found 13th Aug 2017
Hello everyone,
just asking who is your favourite actor and what do you like about him? And any good movies you recommend?
thank you for reply
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Hundreds of good movies out there what sort of thing do you like ?

I think people are starting to wake up to just how awful most modern 'blockbusters' are

I can't think of a film from this I could recommend Hacksaw ridge was the best from last year(bit gruesome mind)

You can't really go far wrong watching something with Tom Hanks in it
What about actresses, do they not count? You'll have the feminists after you in a minute!
Dyslexic_Dog39 m ago

What about actresses, do they not count? You'll have the feminists after …What about actresses, do they not count? You'll have the feminists after you in a minute!

I'm pretty sure actresses also like to be called actors these days! How dare you suggest they are different!
tom2kadd141 m ago

I'm pretty sure actresses also like to be called actors these days! How …I'm pretty sure actresses also like to be called actors these days! How dare you suggest they are different!

I was also referring to the question "what do you like about him?"
Wongy1104 h, 13 m ago

Hundreds of good movies out there what sort of thing do you like ?I think …Hundreds of good movies out there what sort of thing do you like ?I think people are starting to wake up to just how awful most modern 'blockbusters' are I can't think of a film from this I could recommend Hacksaw ridge was the best from last year(bit gruesome mind)You can't really go far wrong watching something with Tom Hanks in it

I like action and fantasy films, thanks. Will check Hacksaw ridge.
Dyslexic_Dog4 h, 7 m ago

What about actresses, do they not count? You'll have the feminists after …What about actresses, do they not count? You'll have the feminists after you in a minute!

Sure, any suggestions, thanks
Love Rhys Ifans and love Twin Town
Tom cruise all the way! He has done some cracking films
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants