Groups

Actual Article from 1955!

article in post 1

38 Comments

Original Poster

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn30/viperkeith/image001.jpg[/IMG]

just needs a upto date picture now.

Should be reprinted and delivered to every household in the country

lol my wife is gonna go nuts !!! love it love it love it.

(before i get ragged for being a sexist pig i am not i just think its funny when we look back on how things used to be and how they are now ) p.s i prefer it now aswell for all you feminists out there ok dont come to my house burnin ya bras n what not !

OMG, can you imagine expecting this in this day and age!!! You've got more chance of hell freezing over:thumbsup: I'm going to print this out and pin it to the fridge door for the wife to take note of WHAT IS EXPECTED! :-D

But I'll run before she reads it though.

I think most housewifes do this anyway to some extent, but without being this OTT. i alway have dinner ready for about 15 mins after he has got home, i make sure the kids toys are away, and i stick the kettle on ready too or a cold lager ready if it's a hot day.

However if he is late home i make sure he knows dinner is ruined, and he wouldn't dare not come home at all!!! and there is no way i am going to take his shoes off for him!! ;-)

Well im not a very good house wife compared to this book, Oh well cant be good at everything

stefor;5278142

OMG, can you imagine expecting this in this day and age!!! You've got … OMG, can you imagine expecting this in this day and age!!! You've got more chance of hell freezing over:thumbsup: I'm going to print this out and pin it to the fridge door for the wife to take note of WHAT IS EXPECTED! :-DBut I'll run before she reads it though.

lol good luck with that you want me to notify next of kin?

Gem_whl;5278275

I think most housewifes do this anyway to some extent, but without being … I think most housewifes do this anyway to some extent, but without being this OTT. i alway have dinner ready for about 15 mins after he has got home, i make sure the kids toys are away, and i stick the kettle on ready too or a cold lager ready if it's a hot day. However if he is late home i make sure he knows dinner is ruined, and he wouldn't dare not come home at all!!! and there is no way i am going to take his shoes off for him!! ;-)

You are a star. What a lucky fella:thumbsup:

Most guys would prefer to be met at the door with the wife in suspenders and kinky underwear than a meal, pipe and slippers:roll:

stefor;5278318

Most guys would prefer to be met at the door with the wife in suspenders … Most guys would prefer to be met at the door with the wife in suspenders and kinky underwear than a meal, pipe and slippers:roll:

should you compile a new book for the more modern slave/ housewife? could be a good read

stefor;5278296

You are a star. What a lucky fella:thumbsup:

haha thanks, but you havent heard me when i get hump with him. I do nag, probably too much. He works very hard so i can sit on here all day oh and look after the kids :-D

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

BlondeBella;5278292

Well im not a very good house wife compared to this book, Oh well cant be … Well im not a very good house wife compared to this book, Oh well cant be good at everything

nah sure you are a good wife cause you still got a hubby:thumbsup:

grahamh1981;5278359

:thumbsup::thumbsup:nah sure you are a good wife cause you still got a … :thumbsup::thumbsup:nah sure you are a good wife cause you still got a hubby:thumbsup:

not a wife yet hun but he gets a oven on for him and thats about it:lol:

bring back the 50's I say....... WOMEN: KNOW YOUR LIMITS!

MinstrelMan;5278381

single i bet lol

MinstrelMan;5278381

Haha, my oh does more than i do how i love the way times change:thumbsup:

grahamh1981;5278295

lol good luck with that you want me to notify next of kin?

The problem I've got is the wife's a nurse, so she'd kill me, then bring me back, just to kill me again!!

But her uniform comes in handy :-D

BlondeBella;5278396

Haha, my oh does more than i do how i love the way times change:thumbsup:

your oh sounds like me lol my wife hasnt ironed in 7 years lol

grahamh1981;5278395

single i bet lol

actually no, but then again I dare not say anything like this too her :oops:

stefor;5278405

The problem I've got is the wife's a nurse, so she'd kill me, then bring … The problem I've got is the wife's a nurse, so she'd kill me, then bring me back, just to kill me again!!But her uniform comes in handy :-D

rep added you sir are a legend! :-D

grahamh1981;5278408

your oh sounds like me lol my wife hasnt ironed in 7 years lol

How things work out for the best;-)

MinstrelMan;5278418

actually no, but then again I dare not say anything like this too her … actually no, but then again I dare not say anything like this too her :oops:

Wimp:whistling:

BlondeBella;5278431

Wimp:whistling:

oi mouth....... she very intimidating (and butch)

MinstrelMan;5278446

Isnt everyone intimidating to you since your small (waits for the add kicking):whistling:

aahhhh the good old days ......sigh:) its a pity things change!

MinstrelMan;5278418

actually no, but then again I dare not say anything like this too her … actually no, but then again I dare not say anything like this too her :oops:

lol aye true you no one would be that daft surely??:roll:

BlondeBella;5278468

Isnt everyone intimidating to you since your small (waits for the add … Isnt everyone intimidating to you since your small (waits for the add kicking):whistling:

i'm pressuming you mean "ass"?

Not everyone becuase I suffer from short man syndrome so I feel bigger than i actually am..... kind of like a jack russle really, but she's just mean and flicks me with a towel :lol:

BlondeBella;5278424

How things work out for the best;-)

true she was never any good at it lol in fact i think thats why she stopped doing it lol cause i may have said to her :oops:

MinstrelMan;5278499

i'm pressuming you mean "ass"?Not everyone becuase I suffer from short … i'm pressuming you mean "ass"?Not everyone becuase I suffer from short man syndrome so I feel bigger than i actually am..... kind of like a jack russle really, but she's just mean and flicks me with a towel :lol:

Yeah i ment ass:oops:

yeah im sure you do feel bigger than you are but it still doesnt make you any big or smarter :lol:

I do that to my OH but then have to run as he is better at it than and it stings:lol:

grahamh1981;5278513

true she was never any good at it lol in fact i think thats why she … true she was never any good at it lol in fact i think thats why she stopped doing it lol cause i may have said to her :oops:

Oh that was very silly of you want it:giggle:

BlondeBella;5278543

Oh that was very silly of you want it:giggle:

lol aye but then it is you girls that say "just be honest with me allways" lol then when we are you all get big girly cob on about it :whistling:

Banned

Women getting the vote may have been a good thing, but look at the state of politics nowadays.

grahamh1981;5278597

lol aye but then it is you girls that say "just be honest with me … lol aye but then it is you girls that say "just be honest with me allways" lol then when we are you all get big girly cob on about it :whistling:

yeah you should be honest but never expect a good reaction to your honesty :giggle:

lol women fickle bunch

Ive had this pinned up on the fridge for years, still makes me chuckle

Truly the Greatest Generation

MinstrelMan;5278446

Does she also act a little gay and interesting for you? :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?914
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions