Ad blocker for Android

Found 13th Jan
Is there a decent ad blocker for chrome on android?
If not, is there one for some other decent browser on Android?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

Standard Adblock works when you're connected to WiFi.
There is also a browser from them but probably won't be as near as chrome.
Only other alternative is to root

It’s not something android would really allow too easily, given that the OS is made by an advert company.

If a site you're viewing has annoying ads and video pop ups then use brave browser. I switch between brave (reading the Daily Mail online) and chrome all the time.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 13th Jan

Brave.com there browser is chrome with add blocker built in. Couldn't live without it.. It's a free app
Edited by: "wayners" 13th Jan

Opera

Brave just looks and works like chrome but I think opera has more knobs and whistles. I just want to get on and browse. I have used brave for over a year now and accessed bank and paid for goods ect. When opening youtube links on forums it throws up a warning box but you tap the top of box and it plays. Other than that I have had no problems. Some sites are horrendous with pop up adds and videos! Any add blocking is a must these days and plenty of apps to choose from.
Edited by: "wayners" 13th Jan

wayners9 h, 8 m ago

Brave.com there browser is chrome with add blocker built in. Couldn't live …Brave.com there browser is chrome with add blocker built in. Couldn't live without it.. It's a free app

Couldn't live without it? Really? That's quite sad.

craigstephens1 h, 30 m ago

Couldn't live without it? Really? That's quite sad.

No. Local newspaper is horrendous. Pop up videos blasting out. Adds pop up and I can't find the x to close. It's a nightmare on some sites. I have had over the shoulder comments.. How you doing that? Answer.. Install brave... Or buy the newspaper I guess

wayners24 m ago

No. Local newspaper is horrendous. Pop up videos blasting out. Adds pop up …No. Local newspaper is horrendous. Pop up videos blasting out. Adds pop up and I can't find the x to close. It's a nightmare on some sites. I have had over the shoulder comments.. How you doing that? Answer.. Install brave... Or buy the newspaper I guess

So you'd actually die, then?

Opera

craigstephens13 h, 31 m ago

So you'd actually die, then?

Only of laughter at the comments here
Edited by: "wayners" 14th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text