Groups

Add avatar

How can I add avatar? I've tried following site instructions to add photo via custom setting (option 2) - without success! All help appreciated.

5 Comments

Did you save this once it had been uploaded

Just click BROWSE find pic on your computer, select it and click SAVE CHANGES.
    Make sure your pic' isn't too big :
    Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

Do a quick search on Google for forum avatars, they are usually the correct size and format. Add one of those to confirm you are doing it right and then mess around creating your own if that what you want...:thumbsup:

Original Poster

snowtiger;4537533

Just click BROWSE find pic on your computer, select it and click SAVE … Just click BROWSE find pic on your computer, select it and click SAVE CHANGES.Make sure your pic' isn't too big :Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

That's my problem- My pics resolution are all too high (10mp) :oops: Is there any way to alter the pixel count prior to importing it to the avatar or will I have to use file pic?:?
    Thanks again to all respondents:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Original Poster

Ok - Just found answer via shrinkpictures.com so I'm smilin' :):):)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
      4. Did you know?2951

See more discussions