Groups

Add Ons for Football and PPV Boxing - Reliable ones for Kodi

I need some reliable addons for football and Box office boxing, some that are reliable and are not constantly going off during a game.

I am using an Amazon fire stick.

27 Comments

Asking for advice on how to break copyright laws.. I know this is a 'deals' site, but you wouldn't steal something from a shop..

adam_holcombe

Asking for advice on how to break copyright laws.. I know this is a … Asking for advice on how to break copyright laws.. I know this is a 'deals' site, but you wouldn't steal something from a shop..

You wouldn't download a car!

Original Poster

adam_holcombe

Asking for advice on how to break copyright laws.. I know this is a … Asking for advice on how to break copyright laws.. I know this is a 'deals' site, but you wouldn't steal something from a shop..

If you have nothing better to say, don't reply.

bloooo

https://youtu.be/ALZZx1xmAzg

I wish you could embed videos on HUKD

adam_holcombe

I would and do if no cameras are about.

phoinex sports or phionex i cant spell it the damned fire bird

NJM Soccer
    SportsDevil

If you are willing to pay, SportsMania cannot be beaten. Streams are absolute quality and they have them for every sport, all in HD.

With that being said, I think sportsmania aren't taking more customers but you can subscribe to SportsNation which is the same thing.

Original Poster

iKayZee

If you are willing to pay, SportsMania cannot be beaten. Streams are … If you are willing to pay, SportsMania cannot be beaten. Streams are absolute quality and they have them for every sport, all in HD.With that being said, I think sportsmania aren't taking more customers but you can subscribe to SportsNation which is the same thing.

Do you have a link for them?

bloooo

​3D printing is improving

Best free ones?

Original Poster

jimbo001

Best free ones?

Free or paid

Original Poster

Toon_army

Yeah they've already said on there Facebook page they've opened a new … Yeah they've already said on there Facebook page they've opened a new server just to keep it running sweet for the boxing. All my mates are coming round to watch it lol.They've always got the PPV's running, thats where they make there money people only waning it for that

Nice one buddy

Nino786

Free or paid

Free... Lol

Nino786

Do you have a link for them?

Just type in SportsNationHD in google. Just be aware that you'll need to install Kodi on your Stick to have access to this add-on.

I use sportsnation and its been great for the few weeks ive been using it, rarely buffers and 90% of streams are in HD

Toon_army

Touch wood they haven't gone doen yet. But a couple of times I've clicked … Touch wood they haven't gone doen yet. But a couple of times I've clicked Sky HD and it was SD, the quality on SD is ok but everybody wants HD these days.The Eubank fight the other week on ITV PPV was HD

I'm using SportsMania (same as SportsNationHD). Just curious really, comparing other IPTV's that's out there. I think they're more or less the same but differ in price. I watched the Eubank fight too in HD, looking forward to UFC 209 Woodley vs Thompson 2.

Original Poster

RiverDragon8

I'm using SportsMania (same as SportsNationHD). Just curious really, … I'm using SportsMania (same as SportsNationHD). Just curious really, comparing other IPTV's that's out there. I think they're more or less the same but differ in price. I watched the Eubank fight too in HD, looking forward to UFC 209 Woodley vs Thompson 2.

How reliable is it? Because past experiences are not good. Watching a fight and then goes off, missed a whole round lol

Nino786

How reliable is it? Because past experiences are not good. Watching a … How reliable is it? Because past experiences are not good. Watching a fight and then goes off, missed a whole round lol

You've tried SportsMania before?

You should buy a sub to paid IPTV then your're guaranteed picture quality and little to no buffering. The free IPTV you get I personally wouldn't touch (spend 1/2 an hour looking for a decent link).

Original Poster

RiverDragon8

You should buy a sub to paid IPTV then your're guaranteed picture quality … You should buy a sub to paid IPTV then your're guaranteed picture quality and little to no buffering. The free IPTV you get I personally wouldn't touch (spend 1/2 an hour looking for a decent link).

Is sports mania free or paid?

I got a feeling your're after free IPTV and not willing to pay for a sub.

You aren't getting reliable, HD, buffer free sports streams for free. It's pretty much that simple.
    Edited by: "bynouk" 2nd Mar

Original Poster

RiverDragon8

I got a feeling your're after free IPTV and not willing to pay for a sub.

I dont mind paying as long as its reliable

Original Poster

bynouk

You aren't getting reliable, HD, buffer free sports streams for free. … You aren't getting reliable, HD, buffer free sports streams for free. It's pretty much that simple.

I dont mind paying as long as it is reliable

What's the best thing I can sign up to today to watch the hate bellew fight ? I click on stuff and it says not sign ups

I signed up for a free trial for "I view hd" this morning, I have an android box to download the app to, currently watching the football perfectly!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767360
      2. love affairs2059
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61480
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2150

See more discussions