Add RAM to Laptop

Found 22nd Apr
Anyone know if PC World do a good job? Looking to add an extra 4GB but don't want my laptop scratched up!
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Simple to do, don’t let them touch it.
mds12569 m ago

Simple to do, don’t let them touch it.

It's not. I scratched up my previous one and couldn't get it open near the hinges!
deleted1431257
superfreddy13 m ago

It's not. I scratched up my previous one and couldn't get it open near the …It's not. I scratched up my previous one and couldn't get it open near the hinges!

Try YouTube step by step guides
Just download more RAM (jk)
Not exactly sure how you managed to scratch up a laptop during an upgrade unless you're not using the right tools or method. As long as you rest it on a soft cloth and use plastic tools and a decent screw driver you should be fine.

33680627-CIGKn.jpg
Changing Laptop memory must be the easiest upgrade you can do.
splatsplatsplat3 m ago

*on a windows PC anyway.

I'd imagine an apple laptop wouldn't have screws, or removable cover, or conventional RAM, or removable RAM. You'd probably have to download more RAM for 3 small payments of £199.99.
splatsplatsplat2 h, 49 m ago

It depends on the laptop. While many are very simple, others require you to remove most of the components before you can get to the memory.
I literally have to prise the bottom off. I tried with my previous HP laptop, and they do make it tricky.
have a look on the back useally few scews not allways inside
Managed to take the back off my new laptop. Used a Lego Brick prying tool!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants