Adding a picture to deal

How do I add a picture to a deal?

Thanks

12 Comments

hello

if you right click the picture you want to you, then properties. then address url. then paste it in link top image file in the deal bit

hope that helps

Original Poster

banthedrummer;5763432

helloif you right click the picture you want to you, then properties. … helloif you right click the picture you want to you, then properties. then address url. then paste it in link top image file in the deal bithope that helps

You are a genius. Thanks. Have some REP.

Original Poster

Ummmmmm..........I thought adding rep would be easy. How does that work? DOLP.

zulu303;5763506

Ummmmmm..........I thought adding rep would be easy. How does that work? … Ummmmmm..........I thought adding rep would be easy. How does that work? DOLP.

http://i27.tinypic.com/2jedkw.jpg

supermod

zulu303;5763506

Ummmmmm..........I thought adding rep would be easy. How does that work? … Ummmmmm..........I thought adding rep would be easy. How does that work? DOLP.

zulu303, all the main HUKD help threads are listed here :

hotukdeals.com/tag…elp

If you want to browse through them

Information on Reputation can be found here :

]Newcomers advice on HotUKDeals & general forum usage

Original Poster

sigma;5763603

zulu303, all the main HUKD help threads are listed here … zulu303, all the main HUKD help threads are listed here :http://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/hukd-helpIf you want to browse through them :)Information on Reputation can be found here :]Newcomers advice on HotUKDeals & general forum usageThanks :thumbsup:

Thanks Dude. V helpfull

Banned

banthedrummer;5763432

helloif you right click the picture you want to you, then properties. … helloif you right click the picture you want to you, then properties. then address url. then paste it in link top image file in the deal bithope that helps

or quicker still, right click on image and select COPY IMAGE LOCATION

Original Poster

csiman;5763827

Niiiiiiice. Thanks

csiman;5763827

i didn't know all images said that? i thought only ones that were not a link?

Banned

banthedrummer;5763930

i didn't know all images said that? i thought only ones that were not a … i didn't know all images said that? i thought only ones that were not a link?

I just looked at the bbc home page and I have that option for static pics as well as links (via firefox)

wwwimg.bbc.co.uk/fee…jpg

newsimg.bbc.co.uk/wea…gif

Banned

right click firefox options I have:-

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/csiman2/ScreenShot010.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614056
    2. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2238
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523394
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846051

See more discussions