Adding discount code when buying from PC World/Curys, anyone know where to put it?

Found 11th Sep 2012
Trying to add PCA20 to get 20% off and reserve for collection at my local store and every page says "voucher codes can be added at the checkout", but you get to the last page and there's no where to stick it.

I can see it for when doing home delivery but i'd rather save the £4.

Anyone know?
Community Updates
5 Comments
On the order summary page, below the items you're purchasing, there's a box labelled 'Do you have a voucher code?'
Original Poster
RookieUK

On the order summary page, below the items you're purchasing, there's a … On the order summary page, below the items you're purchasing, there's a box labelled 'Do you have a voucher code?'

Honestly there is nothing!?
Original Poster
Just found out that you reserve at full price then print off voucher and take it in to store and they only charge you the reduced price!

Strange way of doing it.

Thanks anyway.
Because you don't pay online, you can't apply any of the discounts online (also - they are processed through a different system).

You can either print the voucher off for them to use in-store, but they should also have a copy they can use for you.
Original Poster
Jakg

Because you don't pay online, you can't apply any of the discounts online … Because you don't pay online, you can't apply any of the discounts online (also - they are processed through a different system).You can either print the voucher off for them to use in-store, but they should also have a copy they can use for you.

That's how it works on Comet's website, that's why I was getting a bit confused.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants