Groups

Adding large amounts of video to library in XBMC for XBOX

In need of some help.

Managed to get my music added to the library but seriously havent got a clue about how to add videos into the library, other than doing it manually which would take an age as I have about 460 episodes of the simpsons to add.

Does anybody have any knowledge on how to add them to the library in bulk?

Thanks,
    Tim

2 Comments

You need to browse to the folder containing them, right click or use the menu butyon to bring up the context menu and choose "set content". Set it to movies and to use imdb or one of the other scrapers. You need to set it to recursive at the bottom too. Then if you right click again, there will be a "scan for new content" item

Theres also software like ember mm to dlo it outside of xbmc

Original Poster

bencummins

You need to browse to the folder containing them, right click or use the … You need to browse to the folder containing them, right click or use the menu butyon to bring up the context menu and choose "set content". Set it to movies and to use imdb or one of the other scrapers. You need to set it to recursive at the bottom too. Then if you right click again, there will be a "scan for new content" itemTheres also software like ember mm to dlo it outside of xbmc

Thanks, got it working eventually. Had to rename about 11 seasons to there series/ep codes though to get the scrapers to find them.

Tim
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds55
      2. Jury service1519
      3. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother56
      4. Ideas to decorate bedroom24

See more discussions