Adding or taking away hear??

Posted 11th Jan
Just a quick one for those that know...... when I add heat to a deal it only adds 1% but I notice others seem to add more??!? how come??!?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
We're all equal, but some are more equal than others.
11 Comments
sorry meant "Heat"
We're all equal, but some are more equal than others.
It depends on how active you are on here. I’m not a deal poster but am a chatty person in the discussions area of the site and that’s why my deal influence is 6 degrees.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 11th Jan
oh, sound! thanks for letting me know, couldnt find that answer anywhere on site so it's good to know
Plus I think the senior members have more heat.
MynameisM11/01/2020 11:52

Plus I think the senior members have more heat.

Some seniors are more special than others.

HisbessieMatt11/01/2020 10:56

oh, sound! thanks for letting me know, couldnt find that answer anywhere …oh, sound! thanks for letting me know, couldnt find that answer anywhere on site so it's good to know

That's because it is not mentioned anywhere in the "Rules & Regulations", "Publications Rules", or "FAQ".
Believe 7 up and 5 down is the max unless you are a site employee don’t forget others are hitting heat at the same time as you
Edited by: "eslick" 11th Jan
Toptrumpet11/01/2020 10:53

It depends on how active you are on here. I’m not a deal poster but am a c …It depends on how active you are on here. I’m not a deal poster but am a chatty person in the discussions area of the site and that’s why my deal influence is 6 degrees.

I get 4-6. Alcohol seems to get the highest
Mods also allegedly vote for each others deals
MadeDixonsCry11/01/2020 12:32

That's quite an unfair comment about @Toptrumpet lol

No worries, I only vote on the Zimmer frame, fixodent and Saga holidays deals.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions