Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Additional Sky Q Mini FREE

Posted 28th Nov
I’m not 100% sure if this is valid for all accounts,

But I already have a Sky Q package with 2TB box, sky q experience and a mini box.

Have been looking at an additional mini box for a while and it has been at a cost of £75 self install. Called back today about it and they said because it’s Black Friday tomorrow they’ll send me out the additional box free!

It’s definitely worth checking if you are eligible if you are looking for another mini box, there is no additional monthly cost if you pay for the Sky Q experience already.
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
Hmm might try this on the live chat now.
Sky TV been with them for years can’t offer me anything decent on my same package arranged to cancel
stefromuk29/11/2019 08:55

Hmm might try this on the live chat now.

Any luck?
op whT number did you call
MarioMan29/11/2019 22:47

Any luck?op whT number did you call

No luck..
I messaged them on chat and they said I'd already had 1 free mini box when I took up sky q as part of a members reward lol.
stefromuk29/11/2019 22:49

No luck..I messaged them on chat and they said I'd already had 1 free mini …No luck..I messaged them on chat and they said I'd already had 1 free mini box when I took up sky q as part of a members reward lol.

How do you even reach the live chat?
MarioMan30/11/2019 10:03

How do you even reach the live chat?

I do it through Facebook messenger lol
If you have it just type sky in the search bar at the top and open a chat with them.
stefromuk30/11/2019 10:17

I do it through Facebook messenger lolIf you have it just type sky in the …I do it through Facebook messenger lolIf you have it just type sky in the search bar at the top and open a chat with them.

Unfortunately I don’t have Facebook messenger . Thank you anywa
MarioMan30/11/2019 10:18

Unfortunately I don’t have Facebook messenger . Thank you anywa

They do have a live chat on there website I think, well they did last year.
Go on the support bit and it asks you all questions then you get the option to chat.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants