Groups

ADDITIONS are trying to charge me for jacket price i didnt agree on,.

they are insisting i owe them more money that i agreed.
    they have actually charged me the correct amount.
    but now on my account i have a total price for the item which has come from nowhere and to be paid.
    who do i contact, trading standards?

10 Comments

Call there customer service to sort it out? Normally they are very good...

subscribed.....by any chance did you use a voucher??

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5799543

Why are they charging a different price, did you use a discount code at … Why are they charging a different price, did you use a discount code at all when ordering?

yes i used a £30 off a £60 spend.
    they credited me £30 then
    charged me the £70 full price which left me with the price i wanted £40,
    which as far as im concerned we're settled and ive paid.

However on my accounts there is still a £63 charge to pay on the item
    and after querying it with them they confirmed this.

who do you generally go to if your being screwed by a retailer?

Were you entitled to use the voucher? Was it for use by anyone?

bfjem;5799606

subscribed.....

+1 :whistling:

Original Poster

subscribed.......?
    ah! i see what you mean the weekly spam

Mr jim e bones;5799608

yes i used a £30 off a £60 spend.......who do you generally go to if y … yes i used a £30 off a £60 spend.......who do you generally go to if your being screwed by a retailer?

LMAO.....

:thumbsup:

i have had this before..i contacted them..they said you cannot have the item at sale price and use discount on it. But sometimes it doesnt charge you full price.

From past post on this issue, it looks like they audit the codes after the offer ends and anyone who used a code that wasn't personally sent it gets the money taken back...

Mr jim e bones;5799608

yes i used a £30 off a £60 spend.they credited me £30 then charged me th … yes i used a £30 off a £60 spend.they credited me £30 then charged me the £70 full price which left me with the price i wanted £40,which as far as im concerned we're settled and ive paid.However on my accounts there is still a £63 charge to pay on the itemand after querying it with them they confirmed this.who do you generally go to if your being screwed by a retailer?

It doesn't work like that.........you used a voucher they didn't issue to you. You've screwed them over and therefore are charging you the full amount due. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5191
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846260
      3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1021
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764485

See more discussions