Additions Direct are Morons! Do Not Order Anything from Them!

9 replies
Found 7th May 2009
Urghh I'm fed up now. I placed an order on the 23rd April for Guitar Hero on the Playstation 2, The Orginal Delivery Date was for the 7th May, and the Expected Delivery Date was the 7th May aswell. Status was under Order Accepted.

Today's the day it was going to be delivered (Yay!) Called them up to ask them how it was going to be delivered they said it would be delivered via the Home Delivery Network. And I was to expect today as they said on their account. 3pm Passes. I call them again to request the Tracking Number that the Home Delivery Service has for the package, Employee gives me the 12 Digit code and it's invalid according to the site. i then decided to wait for the order because apparently then can deliver till 7pm. No sign of package. Call up Additions once again asking where is it. The lady then told me the package was not even dispatched> They told me it wasnt even coming from Additions and was coming directly from their main suppplier depending on stock quantaties. She then told me all the information I was given today was false and that she was going to call the Track and Trace department to see where it is. She did not even know where the order was coming from. She then said the Track and Trace department will contact you mid week next week appparently!

Bottom line is it's no where they dont know where it is and i'm prbs not going to get it!.

On top of that the Ipod Shuffle 4gb I bought for £32.64 with that stupid Voucher Code to get £30 Off got my order 3 Weeks after a I placed it got the Voucher money crredited back to my card. Then got a letter this week telling me that they will take the £30 Code back as it was for New Customers Only.

Overall i'm very disappointed with the slow response, Lies, and stupid ridiculas delivery dates. Theres a reaosn why everyone hates the stupid Littlewoods/additions Codes and thats because they are rubbush and dont keep to their word. Never order anything from their site I strongly recommend you dont! Enough from me anyways needed to express my anger where the frequent HUKD'ers understand.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

regarding the code, phone them up and say that they accepted the code as part of a contract, if it was for new customers only then their system should not have accepted it, so they have broken their side of the contract, and have done so with the delivery on this. Maybe you could threaten them trading standards? I mean they give you the money back, and accepted the code, yet now they are going to claim it back from you. I think it's disgusting and you should kick up a fuss about it.

i got a psp game still due for delivery ordered over a month ago, these things allways come direct, this is actually due tommorow, will see

Original Poster

midjet666;5149917

regarding the code, phone them up and say that they accepted the code as … regarding the code, phone them up and say that they accepted the code as part of a contract, if it was for new customers only then their system should not have accepted it, so they have broken their side of the contract, and have done so with the delivery on this. Maybe you could threaten them trading standards? I mean they give you the money back, and accepted the code, yet now they are going to claim it back from you. I think it's disgusting and you should kick up a fuss about it.

I gave them a right go on the phone when I heard about this Letter which came through the post. They gave me £5 credit to use on their account as a apoligee. I was furious and they said they could do nothing about it. I wish I knew about this before I placed my 3rd Order with them which is this Guitar Hero.
The Lady just said theres nothing we can do about it and I told her that I was going to mention how bad their service is to every person who wants to order from them as this was very disapointing and unfaithful of their service. Exactly their website should have refused the code. Why does a Game take over 2 Weeks to find out weither it's going to be delivered on the day. If they apprently had stock of it in the first place why lie today saying there was none at the Additions HQ. Urghhh
intenso100;5149950

i got a psp game still due for delivery ordered over a month ago, these … i got a psp game still due for delivery ordered over a month ago, these things allways come direct, this is actually due tommorow, will see

I wouldnt hold your breath mate calling them up is expensive enough since their online help system isnt working at the moment

Original Poster

I cannot beleive this now.

I Emailed Additions with all the information above, They now said that my Order was Rejected and that My Debit Card was to be refunded. I checked my Account and no Refund was given. I then called them up regarding why it was rejected and they said because they never stocked the item in the first place. I was then getting very angry and demanding reasons on why this has all happened and the Woman Hung Up on me! I then called back again and spoke to someone else she explained that there was actually an Order coming to me but it was apparently damaged and that they could not get a replacement after all. Then I asked why isnt the Refund showing in my account they then said it would take 10 Working Days for the refund to show in my account! They have basically took my money for 3 Weeks for no point what so ever. When you place and order with them they take the Amount of the order straight off your card but when it comes to refunding money back onto someones card it takes 10 Working Days!

Do Not Order anything from Additions Direct or Littlewoods as this has become beyond a joke and their company is the worst I've ever come across on. On Top of that I have lost money £6 Calling them! Avoid! at All Costs!

3 years of using littlewoods, never had a problem with them really, vouchers always been fine.

Marky264;5157229

I cannot beleive this now.I Emailed Additions with all the information … I cannot beleive this now.I Emailed Additions with all the information above, They now said that my Order was Rejected and that My Debit Card was to be refunded. I checked my Account and no Refund was given. I then called them up regarding why it was rejected and they said because they never stocked the item in the first place. I was then getting very angry and demanding reasons on why this has all happened and the Woman Hung Up on me! I then called back again and spoke to someone else she explained that there was actually an Order coming to me but it was apparently damaged and that they could not get a replacement after all. Then I asked why isnt the Refund showing in my account they then said it would take 10 Working Days for the refund to show in my account! They have basically took my money for 3 Weeks for no point what so ever. When you place and order with them they take the Amount of the order straight off your card but when it comes to refunding money back onto someones card it takes 10 Working Days! Do Not Order anything from Additions Direct or Littlewoods as this has become beyond a joke and their company is the worst I've ever come across on. On Top of that I have lost money £6 Calling them! Avoid! at All Costs!

I think you should look about reporting them. The amount of time they've had your money they can make interest on it, and you've lost the £6 from phone calls, and now you'll have to go elsewhere to order. I think a well worded email to their head office is needed too.

Marky264;5149999

II wouldnt hold your breath mate calling them up is expensive enough … II wouldnt hold your breath mate calling them up is expensive enough since their online help system isnt working at the moment

haha, just checked delivery now is 28 may, was ordered on the 4th april!!

They are morons bought ds lite with £30 voucher and told delivery 8th may phoned today to find out when delivery and told would be contacted by delivery people within 48hours, looked in account later and find they refunding my money ,sh%t company never deal with again.:x:x

Never had a problem with addition up until a few months back, sent back a pair of Jeans that I ordered wrong size in (my fault), but then i get them back to me saying they cannot accept them as they have been used.

so i have open them and have a look, they do look like they had been worn out form the bottomof them but i didnt have them on, for a start they are 1 size too big for me, the leg leanth i always need taken up as im only 5ft 1, so i would look like a right cracker if i had worn them out to a night out haha

Called up i need to send a letter in so i did, but heard nothing so after 4 weeks i wrote another letter and within 2 weeks got a letter back saying they still cant accept them back, i explained i would need to cut away a good bit of the leg and they would be too big round the waist, but no they wouldnt accept them back.

so after shopping with them for years, i will not order anything from them anymore.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Aliexpress - To be trusted?33
    2. BBC4 Vietnam War43
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44

See more discussions