Groups
    EXPIRED

Additions Direct new customers code???? £30 off???

Could not find anywhere promotional code for new customers £30 off when spend over £60. Please let me know
    THANKS

6 Comments

ZG430

For info I've been charged the full amount and have been told I've got to wait for the goods before claiming the £30 back!

Original Poster

Thank you. That's a bit naughty claim it after - i recon they will credit your account - meaning you need to order something else in the future;)))
    do you know if you can use any other promotional codes such 10% off when spend £30???

Pay by credit card. I believe discount is taken off straight away.

Hi i used that code the other day and they took it straight off but i payed with debit card

obernst;3564964

Thank you. That's a bit naughty claim it after - i recon they will … Thank you. That's a bit naughty claim it after - i recon they will credit your account - meaning you need to order something else in the future;)))do you know if you can use any other promotional codes such 10% off when spend £30???

they did that to me so i rang them and told them that it was a bit underhand and that i wanted the £30 put back into my bank account.after 3 phone calls they did put the money back in but i don't think i'll be back to additions as the're gear all seems to be full price across the board and the only reason i ordered was because of the £30 code they sent me.not impressed:x

i paid with debit card and the payment page had taken off the £30. there terms and conditions say that they check that the code is meant for u and that you meet all the terms of the code.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866388
      2. Any PS4 News Here29313802
      3. word association Game74044550
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1424

See more discussions