Groups

Additions Help

Banned
    I received an email from Additions saying "Secret sale" extra 50% off everything in the sale but going on the website the code doesnt work and ringing them up they say they dont have a clue what I'm on about because they dont offer 50% off so wont let me have item at half price. Is there anything I can do??? as I have an email from they stating extra 50% off with code

9 Comments

Had the same email from Very and just ordered some gear. For some reason it's working for some people and not others

hi can I have the code please

The code is xv014

many thanks

does this work for anything other than clothes

Make sure you only use the code if you've been sent it otherwise at some point they will be after you for the discount.
    I had it sent to me, it can only be used on sale clothing items once for your account. I ordered 4 pairs of trainers + liverpool home shirt for my Brothers Birthday for £38.10 delivered, bargain.

Email them the email!

Original Poster Banned

they said they haven't access to see email. Finally after 4 phone calls I am allowed the 50% off but wont refund my account til I have received the item.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay37
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416146
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1116
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32165

See more discussions