Groups

adictive substance

this week its gotta be for me.......................

soft cheese with chive. ive eaten so much of it.

23 Comments

I'm totally addicted to enchiladas at the moment- melted cheese has always been a problem of mine!:oops:

Cruncy peanut butter and horlicks with a spoon straight out of the jar (not at the same time) - I love it

Mmmmm

nacho's with hot salsa and cheese

oh and the staple of every woman's diet

WINE :roll:

twoangels;2990103

oh and the staple of every woman's dietWINE :roll:

you sure you don't mean ' Whine ' :p:lol:

This week I've been a little obsessed with Scampi fries.....mmmmmm :oops:

well mine are a lil dif, prob got to be stella, then maybe a bit of coke

Bernard Matthews Turkey Drummers with Rustic Chips with the skins on. They are fab with Hot pepper sauce as a dip for the chips. Ive had them twice this week!! Yummy!!!
    P.S. And wine also to wash it all down :-) xx

Charlie&Lola;2990192

This week I've been a little obsessed with Scampi fries.....mmmmmm … This week I've been a little obsessed with Scampi fries.....mmmmmm :oops:

lol i love them but they do smell like hoes draws lmao

golden nuggets

they tatse yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LOL

Original Poster

twoangels;2990103

Mmmmmnacho's with hot salsa and cheeseoh and the staple of every woman's … Mmmmmnacho's with hot salsa and cheeseoh and the staple of every woman's dietWINE :roll:

39more days and ill be able to have a glass too. providing baby on time mmmmmmmmmmmmm alchohol

Original Poster

sensation;2990208

well mine are a lil dif, prob got to be stella, then maybe a bit of coke

coca cola???

birdyboyuk;2990144

you sure you don't mean ' Whine ' :p:lol:

I'll remember that birdboy !!!!

mummyspam1985;2990390

39more days and ill be able to have a glass too. providing baby on time … 39more days and ill be able to have a glass too. providing baby on time mmmmmmmmmmmmm alchohol

what if little one is late..:)

mummyspam1985;2990392

coca cola???

Of course.......:whistling:

Marmite on toast
    Yum Yum

Original Poster

twoangels;2990509

what if little one is late..:)

ive talked to my bump and let him/her know in no uncertain terms that this is not an option, must come at either a wek ealier or due date at the latest.

think that'll work?? :whistling:

Soft cheese with sweet chilli sauce. Actually amazing.

Original Poster

moschino;2990774

Marmite on toast Yum Yum

mm i had a weekend of this. purely cos we managed to get 400ml squezzy marmite for 2quid at maidstine market, in date!!! taste so much better knowing its more than half the price, and the other half paid:thumbsup:

mummyspam1985;2990983

mm i had a weekend of this. purely cos we managed to get 400ml squezzy … mm i had a weekend of this. purely cos we managed to get 400ml squezzy marmite for 2quid at maidstine market, in date!!! taste so much better knowing its more than half the price, and the other half paid:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Always tastes so much better when someone else pays :giggle:
    If marmite could possibly taste any better that is

Original Poster

moschino;2991015

:thumbsup: Always tastes so much better when someone else pays :giggle:If … :thumbsup: Always tastes so much better when someone else pays :giggle:If marmite could possibly taste any better that is

i wanna try this, i even bid on ebay cos they dont do it anymore, but no such luck.

im a big guiness drinker, well i was before i had babies http://snackspot.org.uk/images/marmiteGuinness.jpg

Sounds nice, good luck in tracking some down :thumbsup:
    I've never heard of it before.

Original Poster

think it was a special thing in reland. hense so hard to get

oh i see
    Maybe just have to stick to the original then on hot buttered toast. My mouth is watering at the thought :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …129306
      2. BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Announced.33
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846288
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32148

See more discussions