adidas £20 off code

Found 17th Dec 2017
I have never asked any favor before...
Now, I'd like to buy present for my son from adidas

can anyone kindly give me the adidas £20 off code please!!!!!!
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
What prompted you to come back after 8 years? a rarity!
Think I’ve got a spare one if it’s not too late.
Original Poster
can u pls PM me?
Original Poster
i'm still waiting to get one,
if u still have it, may i have it pls
HUKD00713 m ago

can u pls PM me?

PM’d you.
If there is any codes left can I have one as well. Would like to use it for Christmas present
Dronelover56 m ago

If there is any codes left can I have one as well. Would like to use it …If there is any codes left can I have one as well. Would like to use it for Christmas present

You only joined in November this year u leach
oliverkennedy105 m ago

Oh sorry... I did not see any requirement in regards to ask for help. I will ask the help and support for any other terms and regulation. Thank you kind sir.
Edited by: "Dronelover" 17th Dec 2017
oliverkennedy105 m ago

WOW!

There maybe a multitude of reasons why they only joined in November, they may be a silver surfer who's only just discovered T'internet, a youngster who's only just discovered HUKD, we all had to join sometime!
virgil473 m ago

WOW! There maybe a multitude of reasons why they only joined in …WOW! There maybe a multitude of reasons why they only joined in November, they may be a silver surfer who's only just discovered T'internet, a youngster who's only just discovered HUKD, we all had to join sometime!

I was around for a couple of year. But mostly as guest and rarely surf the site (gutted about it I should start joining in earlier for a lot of good deals around). I start using it more frequently after I manage to secure the HP deal which is lovely. Therefore, I start chatting a lot and having fun here. Thank you for those who has been kind to me and helping me along the way. I am still seeking few deals for some souvenirs. Hoping to wait for a good Nintendo switch deal at the moment.
I can't believe that someone could be so rude, obviously a keyboard warrior who has nothing better to do than troll people! I'd like to think you realise that some of us actually have a brain and use it positively!
virgil4750 m ago

I can't believe that someone could be so rude, obviously a keyboard …I can't believe that someone could be so rude, obviously a keyboard warrior who has nothing better to do than troll people! I'd like to think you realise that some of us actually have a brain and use it positively!

No worries. It's actually a good thing. I just notice that they have a 30% discount under unidays for the Adidas. So I quickly grab those. It does teach me on searching for it first of all. So everything is a learning curve. End up getting the mana bounce 2.0 for 32 quid..
Edited by: "Dronelover" 17th Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants