Adidas delivery xmas back log?

Found 19th Dec 2017
I ordered some leggings off adidas for a present over a week ago and they still havnt been dispatched.I sent several emails over last few days and got nothing back, anyone else waiting on them ?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
12 Comments

Usually when they are delayed it'll come up with a message when you look at the order page on adidas? I've waited a week before for an order from them but once it has been dispatched it has usually been delivered quite quick so it may still arrive for Christmas

Ordered on the 11th about 9am delivered yesterday.

I ordered 3 pairs of golf shoes on 24/11 delivered last Thursday. Received an email that they werehaving trouble fulfilling shipments as overwhelmed by orders. Items sent direct from their German warehouse. Bear with them or try phoning them.

Original Poster

Toptrumpet3 m ago

I ordered 3 pairs of golf shoes on 24/11 delivered last Thursday. Received …I ordered 3 pairs of golf shoes on 24/11 delivered last Thursday. Received an email that they werehaving trouble fulfilling shipments as overwhelmed by orders. Items sent direct from their German warehouse. Bear with them or try phoning them.

Yes it does say something about the warehouse in my order saying about theyre busy so i wont hold my breath

My order came by parcelforce within 4 days of the actual confirmation of despatch email.
just bear with them if possible

Original Poster

Unfortunately, we will not be able to meet the proposed delivery date as we are experiencing a slight delay in our warehouse due to the high volume of orders being processed. Please note that we are working swiftly to ensure you receive your order as soon as possible

Two weeks behind schedule atm

Original Poster

jpoolfitz35 m ago

Two weeks behind schedule atm

Would of been nice of them to put that on the website for people buying xmas presents

Same here

Oh no....I ordered a hoodie for my nephew for Christmas last week

Original Poster

choc19692 h, 52 m ago

Oh no....I ordered a hoodie for my nephew for Christmas last week

Mine has been dispatched this morning

Fingers crossed. You should now get another email asking you to provide an alternative address in a case you’re not in or to suggest a safe place for (I assume) parcelforce to leave it.
Just keep checking the tracking number
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants