Groups

Adidas Facebook Free shoes scam doing the rounds

Editor
    Just noticed quite a few people today on Facebook sharing posts supossedly from Adidas saying "Thanks for my shoes" with a link attached stating that there are 358 pairs of "free" shoes left and they are giving them away to celebrate their birthday - yeah right! Its a sharing details scam possibly a virus so please don't be tempted to do it and warn other people that are doing it.

http://i.imgur.com/tdunvdG.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/86h6yff.jpg

Top comments

I'm sure that link underneath the headline would be a dead giveaway that it's a scam, but Facebook is a cesspit of stupidity so I have no sympathy for the idiots getting scammed.
    10 Comments

I'm sure that link underneath the headline would be a dead giveaway that it's a scam, but Facebook is a cesspit of stupidity so I have no sympathy for the idiots getting scammed.

hass123

I'm sure that link underneath the headline would be a dead giveaway that … I'm sure that link underneath the headline would be a dead giveaway that it's a scam, but Facebook is a cesspit of stupidity so I have no sympathy for the idiots getting scammed.

Stupid victims.

hass123

As I said, no sympathy...

To be fair, the book of faces is a very captive audience to bait.

fanpages

[img]i0.kym-cdn.com/pho…jpg?1315930535[/img]

hass123

As I said, no sympathy...

fanpages

hass123

The punters are already members of that "social media" site. That should be enough evidence that they will be easy targets.

fanpages

Stupid victims.

The eBay scammer left his full details and I posted them on many pron websites for others to scam him, so jokes on you X)

hass123

The eBay scammer left his full details and I posted them on many pron … The eBay scammer left his full details and I posted them on many pron websites for others to scam him, so jokes on you X)

I had, & still have, nothing to do with it.

let them be fooled i must of seen this 10 times on FB today i call it stupidity culling anybody who shared this on my facebook today has been culled.

hass123

that is someones relative

I feel sorry for some of them I had it pop up on my fb today, one of them from a person I know could do with some.

inb4 she can afford a phone and internet so she can afford shoes - phone was a gift, pay as you go, she uses wifi that she does not pay for her parents do, and yes she works
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844448
      2. SWEET SUNDAY CODES4562
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767160
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553741

See more discussions