EXPIRED

Adidas predator football boots..please help!!!

am looking for these football boots for my partner they are adidas predator firm ground football boots..they are the weighted ones with the sand in the bottom..retail around £129.99 but am obviously not going to pay that much..im a women and dont think they are worth it just to play football...lol!! So please can someone find them for me cheaper whether you can get a discount code or find them in a sale thanks...rep to helpers.

14 Comments

Original Poster

http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww29/mamamia7_photo/PDS002001264.jpg

they are the weighted ones with the sand in the bottom

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Do you know what they are called?

EDIT: Got it... adidas Predator PowerSwerve Soft Ground Rome - Black/Pred.Gold Metallic/Cardinal

Original Poster

adidas Predator PowerSwerve Rome - Cardinal - XTRX -FG

OK they aren't out until 1st April (Wednesday) best price I can suggest is... £110.50 (Kitbag using the [url]www.kitbag.com/natwest[/url] discount code) and quidco of course.

Original Poster

The JFK;4747169

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

they have sand in the base for weight distribution..thought you would of had a pair or three as they are very good expensive football boots!..or do you still play "TAG" in the playground!

mamamia7;4747233

they have sand in the base for weight distribution..thought you would of … they have sand in the base for weight distribution..thought you would of had a pair or three as they are very good expensive football boots!..or do you still play "TAG" in the playground!

Had he known they weren't out yet he would have started a thread saying he had 5 pairs. lol

Original Poster

andyat2002;4747228

OK they aren't out until 1st April (Wednesday) best price I can suggest … OK they aren't out until 1st April (Wednesday) best price I can suggest is... £110.50 (Kitbag using the [url]www.kitbag.com/natwest[/url] discount code) and quidco of course.

thanks for that..rep given....

anyone else find them?

mamamia7;4747233

they have sand in the base for weight distribution..thought you would of … they have sand in the base for weight distribution..thought you would of had a pair or three as they are very good expensive football boots!..or do you still play "TAG" in the playground!

I seriously doubt they have sand in them.

And BTW, Adidas Predators aren't all that. You can get much better football boots. (I play semi pro BTW)

I used to have Predators but they split after a few games. I scored some goals with them but they didn't feel as good as some other boots.

Original Poster

The JFK;4747339

I seriously doubt they have sand in them.And BTW, Adidas Predators aren't … I seriously doubt they have sand in them.And BTW, Adidas Predators aren't all that. You can get much better football boots. (I play semi pro BTW)I used to have Predators but they split after a few games. I scored some goals with them but they didn't feel as good as some other boots.

ha ha ha thats coming from someone who wears fred perry?!!they are that rubbish that david beckham has worn them since becoming pro..one of englands most capped players and best free kick taker. but hey what do i know. How do you do it..how do you have so much time on your hands..enough time to play semi pro..train..work such long hours (enough to be able to afford a rolls)and go to school. whats that smell?!!

Original Poster

hotukdeals.com/ite…de/

your ripping my boots when you bought these.....hilarious.

Yes the new predators do have sand in the bottom, so don't be quick to jump on someones back if you don't have a clue what you are on about yourself. As for the cheaper prices i know sport direct sell the new predators for 99quid when they come out although I'm not sure they have a wide range of colors but worth checking if you are local.

Original Poster

chip2388;4750073

Yes the new predators do have sand in the bottom, so don't be quick to … Yes the new predators do have sand in the bottom, so don't be quick to jump on someones back if you don't have a clue what you are on about yourself. As for the cheaper prices i know sport direct sell the new predators for 99quid when they come out although I'm not sure they have a wide range of colors but worth checking if you are local.

great thankyou..have some rep for your help!

Out of interest who do you play semi pro for and whats your name ??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
    2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
    3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions